Prolouge Chapter

Authors note: Hi hi everyone, so as you can see I am writing with a beautiful queen. I'm not sure of her wattpad account but if you have tiktok her username is mschrollo. She will be the Protaginist in this book so go support her!! Anyways have fun reading lol (fanart is by teamoonie on Instagram)

___________

Jasmin was laying down on her stomache as she was reading a couple of a fanfiction. Jasmine happened to see a fanfiction of a Illumi x Killua.

"Uh-...that is not the sister tea." She quickly giggled in the middle of her sentence before sitting up. "I think I'll just-" Jasmin quickly closed the app and sighed. "I love this fandom but sometimes it needs to calm down". She made a neutral expression before she got up.

"What the fuck we goin do now....oh I know, let's do some rituals for fun." Jasmin imagined herself sweat dropping anime style mentally. "I guess I can do it then...after a quick snack." Jasmin sneaked downstairs and made herself a quick egg sandwhich.

~3 minutes later~

Jasmin was scrolling through a website until she found the ritual go get into hunter x hunter. 'Its just a bluff like always lmao.' Jasmin was drinking some grape sparkling water as she set up the so called 'ritual'.

"Not gonna lie though, that website was shady haha." Jasmin laughed before she quickly stopped. 'I mean if it does work I gotta be prepared right? If not then I just do some tiktoks about it lol'.

Jasmin decided to pack sets of clothes for a different occasion of course she packed bras and underwear to ya nasties. Jasmin then proceeded to her makeup. "I might as well look hot enough for illumi and hisoka if I do get in."

Jasmin put on her primer then did her eyebrows. She then put on foundation then baking better. After that she put on blush, some highlighter. "Holy shit this high lighter bright as hell. John Maclean who". (A/N: 😳) she then proceeded to do her eyeliner.

Picking up a brown lipliner, she used it before blending it into her natural lip color then put on lipgloss over it. "Oh my god, que te deje! Yo no soy pendeja!". She got excited over how good it turned out. Jasmin then curled her eyelashes and and put on her false eyelashes. She put on a little bit of mascara since the eyelashes where already long and thick.

"Hmm..". Jasmin eyed the bag that was on her bed. 'Maybe I should pack some things?'

Just to be on the safer side Jasmin put her makeup, makeup wipes, and eye contacts in the bag. "And some tampons to because you never know." To be honest, the only thing Jasmim knew was volleyball, and that's because she watched haikyuu and played a bit before. "Maybe bring some skissors?". (Yes I wrote it like that on purpose, fight me 😤)

Jasmin grabbed a two dark pink scissors, both long and very sharp. "So basically the ritual is selling my soul to satan?...lmao ok." Jasmin put up her pointer finger and thumb, "bold of you to assume I have one in the first place google." She cackled like a step mother in the barbie movies minus a chunk of gravity defying hair on her head.

"Damn I look good as hell, the fuck-". Jasmin did a little twirl, striked a pose or two before she went to her closet. "Well..." she decided on a stretchy black dress with a Jean jacket and some Van's. She stuck a switch blade in the pocket of her dress. "I cant run for shit so we're bringing roller skates.". She stuffed them in a backpack.

'I swear to god if I end up as a virgin sacrifice to some demonic wuss I'm going to lose my shit.'

She used the white bath salt from her mom and made a small protection sigil on her wrist with a sharpie just in case. Then she got five red candles and like the instructions said she got a peice of paper and wrote where she wanted to go. Jasmin lightly charred the paper before chanting a mantra that was in the intructions.

"Yo what the fuc-". Before jasmin could fully finish her sentence she was swallowed up in a blue void.