Chapter ¹

What's up lovelies ♡ we have another chapter and so another reminder. All art is NOT mines until said otherwise. And above is a picture of Jasmin and her user on instagram. So happy reading uwu also her wattpad account is illumisimp so go follow them.

______

||Previously...||

"Yo what the fuc-". Before Chichi could fully finish their sentence she was swallowed up in a blue void. 

Chichi was falling through a tunnel with a bunch of colors that were swirling. She let out a loud scream as she was falling down. "I THOUUUGHHTTT THE WEBSITTEEE WAS LYYYIIINNNGGG!!!". They dragged out her words as she worried over her safety.

'How the fuck am I going to land! Dude am I going to bust open my head!'

"FUUUCKKK YOU WEBSIIITTEEE CREATOOOOR--". They're eyes frantically looked around in a feral frenzie in search of something to latch onto. She caught sight of a patch of grass got into a rolling position. 'Please dont mess up my makeup please dont mess up my makeup please dont mess up my makeup please dont m-'

Chichi tumbled onto the ground as she slammed into a fence. She groaned in pain and let out a sharp breath. "Fuck, that hurts...".

'That's gonna leave a big ass bruise man.' She sat up rubbing her arms where she scraped her skin. Her eyes got teary and no tears escaped. She fixed her hair. "Where the hell am I?". She look around and recognized the place as Yorknew from hunter x hunter. She was near the the cafe where machi and Nobunaga went in the show.

They got up and dusted her dress. 'I dont have any currency for this place..What timeline is it?'

"Is this before the hunter exam..?". Chichi got tapped on the shoulder and turned around. She saw a elder lady with fluffy brown hair and smooth brown skin. "Are you wondering about the hunter exam young lady?".

Chichi nodded with a nervous smile as she rubbed her neck, 'yeah lady-' . She moved a strand of her hair behind one ear. "Yes ma'am. I dont have any money so I'm struggling to get anything right now..". The senior woman let out a hardy laugh.

"Just call me Azura sweetheart, I know that the hunter exam is going to happen in about 3 months". Chichi faked a laugh. "Thank you Azura, do you know any places that pay well?". The senior lady placed a hand on her cheek as she was thinking.

"Well I think theres a sort of club that's looking for a waitor. You can spend the night at my home dearie." Chichi was relieved, 'it's really convenient that someone so nice was around.'

"If you would not mind, It would be great to spend the night there." The senior women lead the way for Jasmin to her home and went into the kitchen and Jasmin seated herself on a wooden chair. "Would you like any refreshments?". Jasmin nodded and asked for a simple coffee with no creamer and sugar.

She stirred the coffee and took a sip, "So do you know where The club is?". The senior lady nodded, "it should only be a few blocks away I'm sure you could walk there." Jasmin gave the women her thanks and ended up roaming around the house checking around.

~time skip to nightfall hehe~

Jasmin took a shower as she looked through her phone. "It looks like I cant really update anything or log into my accounts..". She groaned frustrated not knowing what to do. 'I have service and I can google some things. I can take pictures but I cant call anyone or anything like that, but my phone doesnt die or charge..'

Jasmine sighed as she put the phone on the nightstand next to her. Her false eyelashes where on top as she rolled up in the blanket. She turned off the lights, and in a few minutes she fell asleep forgetting all the stress about this world.