"What are you guys doing?!"

Quick profile on Noami; Noami Smiths, age 17, Senior, 5'5, average height, weight is around 125.

The bell was about to ring, and Noami couldn't wait. She had just gotten out of the locker room shower, and was about to change back into her clothes- but she noticed her bra was missing.
"What the hell?" She mumbled softly as she held a small towel around her small body.

"Looking for something?" She heard someone say, as she looked up to see- Sarah. The typical highschool mean queen. She was only popular because of her looks. She was pretty, yet her attitude wasn't.

"Yes, I believe I am." Noami muttered, catching a glimpse of something being held behind her back. "Give it back." Noami growled as she tried to grab it from behind Sarah without making too much movement. She didn't want her towel to fall. "I said give it back, whore!" Noami growled once more. "Ah, name calling now?" Sarah snickered as she dropped the practically torn up bra ok the floor. "Whatever- have fun with that!" The girl snickered once before walking away to the sound of the bell ringing.

School was over, and Noami was devastated. What was she going to do without her bra? She had nothing but a white t-shirt.. Surely, her boobs could be seen through it.. But she was just going home- right? So maybe no one would notice if she walked the long way home, no one really took the route anyways..

A few minutes later, after Noami has gotten dressed

She was almost fully clothed, just missing her bra. She tried to hurry but before she could leave the gym she heard her name being called.

"Shit!" She mumbled, turning around- hoping her hair was long enough to cover her nipples.
"Yes, Coach Samuels?" She said, trying not to act obvious.

"Can you help me get some small weights from the back room? I could do it but it'd take me a while- I'll give you bonus points on today's work out if you want." Coach spoke.

Quick profile on Coach Samuels.. Coach Parker Samuels was the guy of almost every girls dream- Weighs 142, age 23, he was tall, 6'0 atleast- and built. It seemed almost impossible for him to be rejected.

Noami blushed at the sight of him, feeling as if she couldn't say no. "Yeah.. I'll help, but don't worry about the bonus grade."
"Great, thanks Ms. Smith."

Noami followed Coach Samuels to the back room, it was dark- and quiet. She walked in, and looked around "Coach- I can barely see in here..! where's the lights?" She said looking around as much as she could- but suddenly she felt her legs being being pulled out from under her and someone catching her and laying her down on a patted mat on the floor. The lights then turned on.

Noami gasped, looked down in front of her to see who pulled her legs out- "André?!" She said angrily, "What the hell?! Wait- why are you here? Wait- who caught me?!" She said looking back to see Her top half basically resting in coach's lap. Her face reddened much more.

Quick profile on André; André Samuels, Senior, 5'11, weighs around 142, age 17, Coaches younger brother and one of Noami's friends.

"What are you guys doing?!" She blushes, covering her face with her hands. Suddenly gasping when she felt André spreading her legs, she closed them quickly. "What are you doing!~" she shouted, at André, but Coach was quick to cover her mouth. "Shh, shh. We can't make too much noise." He said calmly, as she felt weak in the knees- a little overwhelmed.

"If you don't want this, just say so now. We'll leave you be, but just remember~ an opportunity like this doesn't come like this very often, Noami." André said calmly as he gently started to spread her legs again.. Noami just blushed more and looked up at Parker(Coach) and back at André, not saying no.

"I'll take that as permission~" André said as he slipped his head under neath her skirt- Noami slightly gasping at the feeling of his tongue beginning to rub her through her panties. She was about to let out a moan, until coach began to kiss her, slipping his tongue into her mouth and she did so back. Still making small whimpers and moans, as her legs began to shake a little with André between them. She gently started to tug and run her fingers through Andre's hair- pulling away from the kiss- gasping and slightly moaning due to pleasure.

"An-André!" She whimpered, and he sat up, looking at Noami, as he stood up- so did Parker. Within a few seconds she could feel herself being picked up by the two and layed down on an large older desk.

"W-What are you going to do now?" She said, a little nervous- but obviously wanting her pleasure to be fully satisfied. She watched as Parker got between her legs and André went to the side of the desk, lifting Noami's shirt and started suck and nibble on her beautiful breasts. While Parker was unzipping his fly, and beginning to pull down Noamis soaked panties- rubbing himself against her gently.

"W-wai-!" She tried to say but before she could finish she felt Parker starting to enter her- she gasped, gripping the desk. Letting out soft small moans, then louder ones as Parker started to slowly thrust into her, and André got his hardened member close to Noamis face and she began to suck him off, letting muffled moans and whimpers as she Parker started to move more and more. André would pinch and rub at her nipples as she sucked him.

She would moan, and her legs would shake as Parker began to rub her while going in and out. She would moan more and more, and so would André and Parker as they came close to their limits aswell.

"Ah~ I'm close." Parker spoke as he bit his lip, and started to thrust a little rougher. André moaned a little, "damn, she's got a mouth on her~ ah~." Meanwhile Noami's moans grew a little louder as she felt her body beginning to tremble. She wrapped her legs around Parker, as he gave his all into his last thrust- releasing inside her. While André pushes his member down her throat, releasing and moaning. Noami's whole body trembled more and more as she also released.

Parker pulled out, smirking and taking heavy breathes as he kissed her stomach and looked up at her,

"That was fun, we should do it again sometime.~"

André grinned, and gently leaned down and nibbles on her ear after he pulled out of her mouth aswell.

"I'd gladly show you a good time any day.~"

~~~
BAHAHAHA IM SORRRY