"Right here, right now."

It was the day after, and Noami had felt a little weaker in the legs then she did before all of it happened. Yet, all she could seem to do while she sat in her desk is think about what had happened.

"Ms. Smith! What's do you know the answer?" The teacher, Mrs. Jackson, called out knowing she wasn't paying attention. But Noami had already gotten in trouble for not paying attention a few times previously in other classes, so if she admit to not paying attention it would mean a detention.

"Y-yes, ma'am!" Noami stuttered, desperately looking at the word for the problem- she was quite good at math, so hopefully this won't be too hard. But when she couldnt see the problem on the board, she looked at the Emilia's paper. Muttering "damnit" when she realized that the paper flipped so she couldn't see it.

"2x raises to the 4th power- so Uhm.. 18?"Noami panicked and said, accepting her basically defeat. "No, and I believe that'll be a detention for you- maybe you should learn to pay attention in class, Ms. Smith." The teacher spoke as she turned around and continued to teach her lesson.

Time skip, after school- time for detention.

"Room 327? I didn't even know we had one.." She muttered walking down the hall, glancing left and right for the room number.. Until she saw Coach Samuels. She blushed, and debated just wandering around for a while til she found it.. But that would just be more detention, so she let out a small groan and approached him. "C-coach?" She twiddled her thumbs together, as he looked down on her and smirked. "Ah, Noami. What can I help you with?" He said with a small smirk.

"Room 327- can you help me find it?" She mumbled looking down, she could barely stand to look him in the eyes- due to what had happened the day before. It only made her blush more and weak in the knees to think about it.

"Ah, well your in luck." Coach Parker Samuels hummed, "Because I was just looking for my student who had detention- in 327. It's on the older side of the building- and since there's only one detention kid today, because the rest already did theirs during lunch break.. It's you." He chuckled, and Noami nodded slowly. "I do have detention.." she spoke softly, as she began to follow him to room 327.

By the time they where there she had sat down on one of the older models of a student desk, "Damn, these are kind of shitty." She said- surprised at how unstable the desks where. "Language." Coach said as he sat down in his chair- eyeballing Noami.

"Begin on whatever task you need, and if you need help- then I'm right here." Coach said as Noami began to pull out a folder, with a few pages on unfinished work.

Another time skip

She was only 15 minutes into detention, she just needed 15 more until she was done with her time. She looked up at Coach, slowly feeling weak in the knees once more- she could feel herself becoming wet. "Oh gosh.." she mumbled a little, unsure how to react.

After another 2 minutes she came across a math problem she just didn't understand, "Coach." She spoke, standing up and walking up beside him and setting the paper down. "I don't understand this problem, can you help?" She said, eyeballing him.

"Of course." He said looking at the problem, "3x to the 17th power? Come on, this is easy stuff. Like freshmen review." He said looking up at her.

"Then.. How about you teach me~" she giggled, gently sitting on his lip, rubbing her ass against his lap. The coach had blushed a light crimson and looked at her, "Ooh~ Look at you. Look at you being a bad girl." Parker smirked as he placed his hands on her hips and rubbed himself against her a bit, "if you're going to tease me~ let's pay a little attention to you first."  He spoke some more as he leaned Noami across his lip, so he'd ass was in the air.

Noami let out a small beg, she wanted to move a little faster then this. "What was that?" Parker question but all Noami had to say was "nothing."

He slapped her ass, nice and hard- she let out a small yelp. "good girls don't lie." He said groping her behind, still awaiting her response. Then slapping her ass once more- he was practically spanking her.

"I begged!~" she yelped our as she felt another slap meet her ass.. Parker could feel his hardened member practically throbbing for her. "Good girl.." he said, as she stood up and he had her lean against the wall. He unzipped his fly and slid down her skirt again, rubbing himself up against her.

"P-please" she said quietly, and Parker teased "Please what? I don't know what you're asking for."
"Please.."
"Please what?"

Noami blushed and closed her eyes tightly, "please f-fuck me with your cock!" She said hiding her face. "Ooh~ Now thats a good girl." Parker praises her, putting in his hardened length.

Noami gasped and let out a small moan. He sure wasn't small, his length was a little bigger than the average one.. Which just happened to be the one she had for a first time.

"A~ah!~" she moaned out as he pushed himself inside of her.

After his length was fully inside he started to move; as he pleased. Noami would would let out moans as he moved in and out of her, turning her head to the side so he could kiss her- and place his hand on her throat, gently choking her.

Suddenly, the door handle rattled and the door opened up- "Yo Parker, you said you'd drive me home around 4:30- it's nearly 4:45, you doing okay?" It was André, and when he caught a look at them- he blushed heavily at the sight of Noami's messed up hair, and her reddened face.

"Look what we have here..~"