Distant

After Izuku and Tomura discussed her new found behavior and how displeasing she had left him, they cuddled. Izuku layed her head in his chest while they snuggled on the couch. They were watching a romantic movie and Izuku blushed whenever a passionate kiss came on screen, she shared one with Shigaraki. As they kissed Izuku heard a moan come from the TV. She looked over and blushed to see a sex scene. Tomura looked down to see her cheeks flushed and smirks. "Aww you look so cute like that~" he teases. She looks up and throws a pillow at his face. " Ow! Izuku?" he says and she pouts. "Don't tease me!" she whines and he smirks again. "Fine." he says.

After the movie ended, Izuku gets up and stretches. Shigaraki sighs and sits up. She sighs and looks back. "I want chocolate, what about you?" she asks. Shigaraki smiles and picks her up, putting her legs over his shoulders and holding onto her knees. "Woah!" Izuku says almost losing her balance. Shigaraki smiles up at her. "Hey, calm down. I've got you." he says. She giggles and wraps her arms around his neck. Shigaraki carries her outside if the house and to a nearby candy shop. She kisses his head before he sets her down. "Alright what kind if chocolate?" he asks. "Umm I don't know- oh my gosh!!" she says before running over to a shelf. Shigaraki follows her. "What is it?" he asks. "They have strawberry candies!!" she says looking at hard candies in strawberry wrappers. "I thought you wanted chocolate?" Shigaraki raises an eyebrow. "But these are from my childhood!! Can we get both?" she asks. Shigaraki smiles. "Fine." he says. She bounces and grabs a handful of strawberry candies a box of chocolates. Shigaraki kisses her cheek and buys the candy. The two walk out and Izuku digs into the box of chocolates and turns to Shigaraki. "Open." she says and he opens his mouth. Izuku slips the chocolate in and he starts chewing. He goes quiet and smiles. "I love peanut butter." he says and she giggles. "I know you do Tomura" she says. He smiles and they walk back home and eat candy before going to sleep.

The next morning Izuku wakes up and feels sick. She quickly gets up and runs to the bathroom. She leans down and pukes into the toilet. Shigaraki walks into the bathroom soon after and pats her back gently. "Are you okay?" he asks as she sits back and sighs. Shigaraki wipes her mouth with a cloth and rubs her back. "Yeah I'm fine...must have been all that candy." she sighs. Shigaraki nods and kisses her head. She sits up and rinses her mouth before turning back around and kissing him. Shigaraki kisses back and Izuku presses her body against his. His eyebrows raise up at the sudden friction she pressed onto him. Izuku moans and rubs her clit against his clothed member. Shigaraki groans and pulls away. "Wait wait...maybe now isn't the best time." he says. "Why?" she says, her panties already wet. "You just threw up. Maybe you should wait a bit if you have a stomach ache." he says. Izuku shakes her head. "It's not a stomach ache just come here." she says and pulls his lips back onto hers, rubbing her body against his. Shigaraki pulls away again. Izuku stares and he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood." he says. Izuku sighs and sits on her bed. "Fine." she says. "I'm sorry Izuku...I'm just a little hungry." he says and she lays down. "Okay." she says. Shigaraki stares. "We can do it later if you want." he says patting her leg. Izuku sits up and puts on her vans. "What are you doing?" Shigaraki asks. "I'm going out " she says grabbing her bag and heading to the front door. "Izuku?" Shigaraki says following her. "Just leave me alone." she says before walking out. Shigaraki stares at the closed door. She can't be mad at me not wanting to sleep with her, this is about something else. He thinks. Shigaraki sits down on the couch and sighs. The cravings, the strong emotions. Maybe she's close to her period. He wonders before closing his eyes.