𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ADAMAS

❝ ADAMAS ❞

Fire.

All that could be seen was fire.

The red sea of flames
dispersed throughout the land, burning all living things in its path without hesitation. The sounds of pained cries and wailing echoed to every part of the forest, claiming the blood and lives of many.

"MONSTER!
MONSTER! You're no more of a
monster than ▇▇▇" The man shouted, backing away from the woman with terror and before he could utter another word, in a swift motion his head was brutally ripped off, blood spraying over his murderer .

"Monster, Monster, Monster." Tsukimi repeated, licking the blood off her nails as she looked down upon the bloodshed she inflicted with satisfaction. "I'm the monster...hypocrites."

"TSUKIMI!"
The female stood up from her
crouched position, the flames encircling her
like a large blanket in an attempt to soothe the hollow feeling in her chest.

Specks of fire danced around her frame as Tsukimi slowly turned to the voice, dull golden emotionless slits staring into ▇▇▇ hues filled
with sorrow. A crazed grin made its way unto
her lips.

"Master!" She cheered, clapping her hands with excitement as her Master stepped into the fire, not caring if his clothing began to burn under the searing heat. "Look what I did! Are you proud of me?"

"I'm not a monster am I? If I was, you wouldn't have come for me right? We can go home now?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇ couldn't help but stare at the female with pity. "I'm sorry, Tsukimi." He whispered, pulling the female in his arms in a tight embrace.
"I'm so sorry." Tsukimi tilted her head in confusion.

"Why are you apologizing Master?" She questioned. "You didn't do anything wrong."  Tsukimi frowned, staring up at her weeping master."Let's- let's just go home, Like always right?"

"Forgive me Tsukimi." He wept, tightening
his grip as the flames continued to rise.

"Truly...forgive me Tsukimi."

"Master.." She muttered, opening
her tired eyes. Her eyes lazily scanned
the dark cell. The metal chains bound tightly around her wrists and neck scraped against the floor as she sat up from her resting position.

Her eyes looked up at the grey ceiling, blankly staring at it for a few minutes,

Until tears began to fill her eyes.

"Master, " She whimpered, tears falling unto the ground as she silently began to weep.
"C-can we go home now?
I just want home..I don't want to be in
this bad dream anymore!"

"Take me home, Master.."