chapter 1:New start

POV {Noah}
The sun light enter my room radiating little amount of heat,screaming good morning to me. I didn't struggle to get up like other days may be it's because it's my first day at coral reef high school also a new start for me.

I run to my bath room,took a quick shower,brush my teeth. after some minuets I was standing in front of my mirror, looking at my reflection make me simile because my way of dressing wasn't breaking the schools dressing code. I put my nerd glasses and run down stairs.

I found my little sister eating chocolate under the table I smiled at her."maddie is here bro, she is waiting for you."   Jake looked up at me his eyes went wide "damn, bro what are you wearing, glass I thought you wanted to change." he laughed "whatever bye" I waved my hands.

"What's up Noah" Maddie screamed from her car every one turned to see who was shouting was she smiled at them. Maddie is my big sister which is the oldest she is very much understanding and one of the main  family members who spoil my baby sister. 

"How are you?" She asked starting her engine "I am good." "What's your plan?" she looked at my face concerned. "Well, as you all know I want to get all A and... " I was cut off by my sister "valedictorian" she sigh "Noah what ever you say I get it but Natalie is not the only girl alive, plus there as so many cute girls in this school so man up and have some experience new school new spirit new Girl" she said emphasising the word girl I ignored her the whole ride she also went silent.When we arrive the school she said good bye to me and blow kiss I rolled my eyes.

The school compound looks great. It's green with many trees that can shade you from the sun "Good Morning you must be Mr.winterfield" said a middle aged women. "You can call me Noah ma'am" I replied politely "I am principal Nancy I have essential meeting to attend, so I have already assigned a student who will show you the place." She was interrupted by some girl " What's up Mrs. Principal."
She said in voice full of sarcasm. Our principal rolled her eyes like teenage girl, "Rita this is Noah Winterfieled as I told you you are going to show him the school."then she excused her self and she was gone living me with this blonde girl.

Rita started to pull my cloth I narrowed my eyes at her "yo nerd don't look at me like that I am trying to help you to walk or you are going to be stuck here forever bro."
She said looking at me like I am some anti-social book nerd. "Call me Noah plus don't call me nerd." I smiled.
"Damn bro you look good when you smile." She compliment "thank you. Can we go now" I replied trying to not sound harsh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,

Then chapter one is done. I don't know how many chapters are left for this book since I am still working on it.
Keep on reading to dicover more.
Comment,vote and share.

Love you all
💋lots of kiss and hug to all of you my readers
❤Gelu❤
You can get me on my instagram :-gelu_happy