chapter 2- New friends

Pov {Liza}
"Hey sinorita how is life going in this white painted hell" Avalon said scrutinising the walls like it's new to her "it's good I guss." I responded with low voice "you are new right I mean week or something?" She asked I nod in response "did you meet people I mean friends?" "No I didn't."I said more quickly than I intended to say "by the way I am Avalon we can be friends if you want" she said looking at me with her brown dreamy eyes "okay" I said shyly.

After that we went to class. she pulled her note book and pen then started to write notes from what the teacher said. me on the other side couldn't even organise my self when the bell ring Avalon's note book was covered with blue ink. She looked at my note book then she gave me her note book to copy her note I smiled at her.

Avalon was pulling me when we were around the hall " they are going to put us in a dungeon if we don't get there on time."She said looking at her watch "who are they?" I asked "my friends." She answered simply.

On our way to the cafeteria I saw mike the one and only dude that I know from this school before I was introduced to Avalon "Mikeeeeee" Avalon screamed and hugged him like a little girl while I was standing next to them like lost girl."What's up panda?" He asked her "New girl" she answered confidently. "I know her panda" he said and hugged me." How are you liz girl?" He asked " good,how about you?" I asked "crazy like always " Avalon answered which made me smile at her "we have to go now ladder see you in the cafteria"she  said.
  I smiled at her when she pulled me to the cafteria " Why do you call him ladder?" I asked "can't you see he is long, if I have his height I am so sure I will be able to touch the sky" she said raising her hands up in a dramatic way I laughed at her. Mike deserve to be called a ladder he is long with athletic body,jet black hair,collgate white teeth,defined jaw lines and green eyes.

When we reach the cafteria I saw avalon run to corner  where two girls are sitting I walk behind her everyone's eye was fixed on her I mean every one.

"Hello" I said to them "Hi, I am olivia you can sit here" tapping her hand to the sit next to her. She is cute with lean frame brown and gray hair,brown eyes. She was wearing african print dress with accessories.
"I am regina" said the other girl huge smile plastered on her face. She was also good looking her hair was brown tied into messy bun she was wearing all black.Avalon screamed three of us were looking at her confused "shit my bracelets" she stand from her seat and started running away from us. I looked at them confused "that's avalon she don't mind about other people." Olivia said
"Only about her friends and family." Regina added.

"So many strangers today." olivia said
I didn't turn to see who it was but I felt a kiss on my chick I turned to see who it was "I am Rita." The girl said she looks like real victoria secret model,her hair is blond,blue eyes her short skirt show her long tanned leg. "What's your name cutie?"Rita asked looking at me "I am Liza." She nodded "this is Noah Winterfieled" she said looking at the boy who was sitting next to her. " I found it." Avalon came and sit on her place. We all smiled at her while she smile at her bracelet "stop abusing me by your eyes!" She said with angry voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's really early to ask but which character you like? (First impression) comment the character
Keep on reading
💋Lots of kisses and big group hug
Don't forget to comment, vote and share
❤Gelu❤
You can get me on my instagram:-gelu_happy