4: Iideku

VERY MUCH FLUFF

Izuku POV:
The final bell rang and we were dismissed from our last class. We all made our way back to our dorm. I decided to walk with Tsu, Uraraka and Iida, as usual. Sometimes Todoroki would join us but today he walked with Yaoyorozu. I think he kind of had a thing for her.

"I was thinking," Ochaco spoke, "since it's Friday, why don't we all go out to eat together, just us four! Not anywhere expensive, but we should all go out as friends." It was a great idea. Plus, with all this extra training we had this week it would be nice to just relax with some friends.

"That sounds interesting. Where would we be going?" Iida asked. "How about the cafe down by Main street? The one with the red roofing?" Asui smiled, "That sounds great, kero." "Can we go to our dorms first and meet up in a half hour or so? I kind of want to take a quick shower first," I said. Uraraka nodded and we went our separate ways.

I opened my door and flopped down on my bed. So soft. I mustn't sleep, not yet. I got up and pick out a simple outfit from my drawers. It was a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans with a few rips, and an all-might hoodie. I then went and took a quick shower, blow drying my hair after. I checked the time, it nearing 4:30. I messaged the chat.

Izu🥦: Hey, are we meeting up before hand or are we meeting up at the cafe?

Ocha💖: It's up to you guys

Tsu🐸: It's up to Iida

Iida👓: It would make more sense to meet at the cafe, so we can all go at our own pace and not feel rushed

Ocha💖: Sounds good!

Seems decided then. I put my phone in my back pocket, grabbing my wallet and headed out the door. I also had my key with me, as I locked my door behind me. I took my phone back out and hit shuffle on my playlist. I plugged my earphones in and then out them in my ears. The song playing was Fuyunohanashi from the show 'Given'. It was a great song from a great show.

With that I was on my way to the cafe. It was only about a 10 minute walk and wasn't that far off campus. I mainly stayed silent, mouthing the words to my music occasionally.

Once I arrived I sat at a small booth near the front windows. I told the worker that I was waiting for others to arrive. I was the first one there. I leaned my head back and relaxed, listening to my music, humming quietly to myself.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and immediately jumped up. My eyes opened and I saw Iida. "Oh! Iida! Hey! You scared me a bit haha." Iida pushed his glasses up and sat down infront of me. "My apologies."

Iida for once wasn't in school uniform. He was wearing a dark navy blue t-shirt. With it he also wore a pair of black jeans, similar to mine, but without the rips. His hair was a little unkempt, unlike usual. It fell in his face a bit. He looked cute.

After about 10 minutes or so I received a message in the groupchat. It was from Uraraka.

Ocha💖: Whoopsies guys! I totally forgot I already had plans that I can't get out of. Sorry!

Tsu🐸: I have to help Yaomomo with something last minute. It's really important.

Tsu🐸: I'll have to also uninvolve myself with the plans, Kero. My bad! Maybe next time.

Oh. Okay then. Well, that's alright. They had their reasons. It's not their faults. I messaged a quick "it's okay! No worries!" and set my phone down. Iida also sent something similar, mumbling something under his breath about killing them. Was he actually mad at them or was there a reason he wished they were here? Did he not want to be left alone with me? Did I make him uncomfortable?