xx | Canola Virus (ECQ Special Chapter)

SPECIAL CHAPTER
While I'm still busy writing some of my ongoing stories and formulating this story's plot, I decided to write and give a sneak peek of Gucci and his gang. So enjoy, (if there are errors please don't hesitate to comment on them, it literally helps)

"What do you mean we can't go the fūck out of the house?" I yelled over the phone.

One of my daddy who works for Department of Health advised not to go out and stay indoors because there's this virus that keeps on spreading around like forest fire and can kill you by coughing you to death. He said its better if we stay indoors for the meantime.

The symptoms were coughing, headache and shortness of breath as what he reminded me of.

What's the name of that virus again? Canola? Well that's a cute name for a deadly disease.

I ended the call and looked at my horrendous subordinates "There's a virus outside." The news surprised them, making them gasp.

"Will that turn my skin green?" Prada exclaimed.

"Bîtch NO."

"Well then is it a worse type of virus?" Balenciaga butted in.

"It'll just choke you or make you cough and then slowly kill you. You'll be dead, so it's a worst type of virus. So its... deadly." I deadpanned.

"The only thing that can choke me is my daddy's dīck." Prada answered.

"Prada as if you have a daddy." Balenciaga clapped back. "You don't even have one." He added.

"Heinz, go out." I ordered Heinz at tinuro ang pintuan ng mansion.

"But the news advised na 'di pwede lumabas." I rolled my eyes at him, he just scratched his head as a response but my fingers are still pointing at the door going outside of my room - where the balcony is located.

"Kaya nga you should try. Are you dumb? Go- go, go outside." He had no choice but to follow my order so he walked out of my room's door and stood outside.

Heinz is my little minion, he's new to the gang and I'm training him to become a good one, to follow Gucci's steps.

"Don't come inside b¡tch. You got a Canola." I exclaimed when he was about to open the door to get himself in. So he stood outside and waited.

"Gucci its corona - as in crown. Are you deaf or sumn?" Prada interrupted.

"Oh wait did I ask you? I remember I was talking to Heinz." Prada just mocked me and continued scrolling through his lavender iPhone eleven.

"They said there's a one month ECQ." Balenciana said in his usual tone.

Versace spoke up, "Isn't that where Sandara Park joined?"

"Bitch that's Star Circle Quest - DONT be tanga." I face palmed in front of my dumb minions. I don't even know why I'm friends with these dumbusses, maybe because we are all popular? - well except for Heinz.