Dianne...

The atmosphere was tensed and the look in Dianne's eyes as she moved closer was jawdropping and totally turned me on, mostly cause I was stealing peeks at her tits which were a little exposed now. It almost at the same time scared me a little cause I knew how this might end but was a little scared that I'll mess up due to inexperience in this field. I managed to say, "Umm, Dianne, you haven't said what you want us to do yet." She smiled and said, "Just relax and follow my lead, it's gonna be more fun than any movie you've ever seen."

By this time she was right in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulders again and said, "This is where you close your eyes." I closed them slowly, expecting a kiss like how it always happens in the movies that I watched on the island, and the kiss is what I got.

Her lips were soft like silk and even if I wanted to stop kissing her, my lips won't let go. I gathered myself and stepped back a little to pretend I was shocked and make it look like I didn't totally expect it saying, "Umm Dianne, don't you think we're moving too fast." She in turn said, "Stop pretending like you don't want it and come over." In shock I asked, "Why do you think so?" "Cause you have a boner dickhead," she said, "Means I turn you on." She took a step closer and was right in front of me again then said, "And I'm glad I do."

This time I was the one with the move. I grabbed her and kissed her again, more passionately this time. Hands on her waist, I worked my way up then back down and grabbed her ass this time and this made her smile. I then moved back a little and fell on the sofa and she in turn got on me and started to dry hump me for a while with my face in-between her tits.

The atmosphere was getting tenser and tenser by the minute and at this point I didn't wanna stop. While still in the moment, she rubbed my chest and abs gently and began to slowly take my shirt off, our jackets already on the floor. This reminded me of how I came in and met my sister and Max earlier that day so I decided that I'll take things behind closed doors. I put my hands under her delicate soft laps and locked her legs around my waist. Still kissing her, I stood up gently and walked to my room while watching not to trip on anything as I carried her.

We got to my room where I lay her down on the bed and slowly worked my kiss from her lips to the side of her face, then to her neck and started to nibble gently on it. She moaned softly and this gave me confidence to continue. I got on her then turned so that it'll be a 'girl on top' scenario, and she was totally winging it. I bit her lip softly as I kissed her and I could tell by the way she kept on grabbing me tightly that she was enjoying it.

This went on for about 10 minutes until I heard the doorbell ring. I pretended like I didn't hear it, hoping the person would go away, but it kept on ringing, so I had to go get the door. Embarrassed and nervously, I was like, "I'm so so sorry for the interruption," then I got up to look for another T-shirt to put on and she just said, "Don't worry babe, I'll wait for you. Also, come back prepared cause we're taking this to the next level." I gave her another kiss then left to go get the door.

I was so disappointed to see that it was the delivery guy at the door with a small package that my sister ordered. "I'd blame her if this date doesn't end perfectly," I thought as I signed and tipped him before he left, got into his car and drove away.

I was curious to know what was in the box and so I decided to open it a little, hoping my sister wouldn't mind. To my uttermost surprise, the box was filled with condoms. I wasn't surprised to see this cause I already figured Vivianne and Max had alotta sex together. I dropped the box and as I was about to return back to Dianne, I remembered her last words to me before I left to get the door and decided that I should just pick one pack, just in case things go wayward.