School...

I picked up my sword from the ground stained with the blood of fallen warriors and began to run towards Gandalf to protect him from the dangerous swipe of the neon dragon's great paws. I got there right in time to block the first attack which almost hit Gandalf, but the second was totally unexpected and luckily not as fatal as the first.

          "Escape while you can Scott," Gandalf said subtly, "This is my battle, not yours." "I can't just leave you here," I replied, "I'd rather die trying to save you than live with the shame and embarrassment of the fact that I couldn't save the guy who's been there for me all my life, protected me as a kid, and trained me in the set of war. I have to get us out of this.

          I kept on evading attacks from the monster while simultaneously trying to steal pinches at its rock hard skin with my sword. I turned to check whether Gandalf was okay and I saw him casting a spell which I've never seen him do before. I had a feeling that this wasn't for the dragon. When he was done he said the words, "You've left me with no choice my son, I'll have to just send you away from the fight myself." Before I could stop it or try to counter, I was getting sucked into a wormhole. I tried using my sword for grip by driving it into the ground and clenching its handle but it was still not helpful. I had no other option but to let go and allow the wormhole take me to the location he sent me to, the forest. Before I was gone I whispered the words, "I would never forgive myself if you don't come back alive, so make sure you do," and poof, I was gone.

          I was awoken by the soft whispers of my name by a feminine voice that sounded familiar and then I felt little drops of cold water drip from the forest leaves on my face. I stood up and saw the fight in the distance, he was probably too weak to send me far away. I got on a horse I saw tied to a tree there and began to ride towards them and it started to rain but I still continued riding hoping I'd get there in time.

         Reaching the location, I took out my sword and as I jumped off the horse and was about to charge towards the dragon, the voice then got louder and I find out that it's all been a dream.

         "Scott! You better get up now if you want to make it to school early," I heard my sister say with a bottle of water in her hand. "Turns out she's been the one making it rain on my parade," I thought sarcastically, hope it won't be like this everyday. I got up and had a shower and the thoughts of Dianne kept flashing in my head, "Is this what true love feels like," I thought, "Or am I just lost in childish infatuations."

          As I came out of the bathroom, I saw a note on my bed from my sister, it read:

Hey Scott, I had to leave for the agency and Max has got stuff to do too but I left French toast for breakfast on the counter and there's some apple, orange, berry, and pineapple juice in the fridge. A maid would come in later to clean the house and do other stuff so remind her to pick up her five hundred bucks if I'm not yet back. Have fun at school and don't get in trouble

Love Vivianne

          I dropped the note and as I turned, I noticed something at the end of the room. It was Dianne's jacket. "She must've forgotten it yesterday cause of the rush." "I'd have to go over and give her today," I said to myself, "Would give me an opportunity to talk to her." I got dressed in a pink T-shirt that had the words 'foodie movements' written in capital on it, light blue reverse jeans, an ash hoodie with the Punisher's symbol cause it was a little chilly, and a pair of khaki Nikecourt air zooms. I picked up my keys and my phone and put them in my pocket then walked to the kitchen to take the breakfast my sister made.

          I looked at the clock and it was 7:09, school was in 41 minutes. I finished my French toast, drank up my orange juice, and almost immediately the maid that my sister said was coming arrived. She was like, "You must be Scott," and I nodded in agreement. "Welcome to surface," she said with a smile, she looked over 40 but had a nice smile that made her look younger and I could tell from her face and accent that she was a Latino but I couldn't conclude on anything yet. "I hope you having fun, yeah?" she asked, and I was like, "Sure, surface isn't really bad, and I still have alotta things to learn and see but right now I need to go to school, so I'll see you later."