Meet my Family

Jin POV:
I had picked up the boys and was at home. I was currently cleaning up the house a bit, so we can look somewhat presentable for them. I already right made a snack, so why not clean up a bit.

I was really nervous, but I don't know why. Me and Namjoon have been friends for weeks, maybe months, now. He even kissed me yesterday *blush*, but it was probably just a in the moment.

I mean how could a famous person like him, like a commoner like me. Sounds crazy right? I know that's why I don't believe it, also I don't want to fall love again. It scares me. I sigh and continue to clean.

"Dad, do you need any help?" I hear Yoongi say.

"Yea, can you wipe down the table please?" I say to him.

"OK." He said as he grabbed the wet towel.

Yoongi is always offering to help me with things. I really appreciate it. I look at the time and see that it's 3:20. Only 10 minutes until they get here. I panic a little and start to clean faster.

I told the boys to look casual but still nice. And before I knew it I heard the doorbell ring and they were here. I ran to my front door and opened it to reveal Joon and his sons.

Namjoon POV:
I got the boys out of school and drove them home.

"Boys, put on something nice but casual. We are going to go meeting Dad's friend." I say to them as they running up the stairs.

They stop "Is this a friend or a Friend~?" Jimin asked with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes, "He's a friend. OOK. I say to them.

They looking at each other with lifted eyebrows. "Ok, Dad. Whatever you say." Taehyung said before they both run upstairs their room.

"Aish, those two." I say to myself. But what if they are right? What if Jin to me, isn't just a friend?

I mean I did kiss him yesterday. Omg! I kissed him! I hope he's not mad about me kissing him. No if he was mad, would've canceled today. Right. Maybe he even liked it. Hopefully because after that dream-

"Dad, are you ok?" I hear Jimin's voice say in front of me. Both Jimin and Taehyung are stating at me.

I blink a couple times before saying "Yep, I'm fine. You guys ready to go?"

"Yea!" They say before running to the garage to get in the car.

I shake my head and follow them. I lock the door and get in. I put in Jin's address in the GPS and start to drive to his house.

After about ten minutes, we arrived at his house. The boys were in awe when they saw it. Jin's house really is beautiful. With the long driveway, big backyard and beautiful flowers in the front.

Jin sent me the password for his garage, so I could park in it. I was amazed when only the second door opened. All three doors must different codes. That's cool because if I put the code at my house, both doors would open.

We got out the car and went up to the door, well I did. The boys ran over to the gate to the backyard were looking in with awe.

"Boys, what are you looking at?" I say as I walk over to them.

"Looking at his pool." Tae says

"It's so pretty. Dad, can we make our pool look this?" Jimin said

I looked into the backyard and saw the pool that the best were looking at. His pool was really cool. It had a slide and an island in it to which you can sit on. His pool also changed colors and right now it was purple.