Chapter 2 Eddie's POV

The 20th November had been a weird day the team had been on several calls ranging from multi car collision to an OAP stuck in a bin, there last call was to a clown who had been set on fire by a kid because the kid didn't like clowns. The team pulled into the station talking about the incident with the clown as they all jumped out Eddie watched Buck leave the truck before him and noticed he was shivering at even the mention of clowns, it was quite amusing.

He followed the team and listened into the conversation trailing behind watching Buck talk and making hand signs that he usually does when he talks, Eddie enjoyed being behind Buck when he spoke, as he used his hands to explain his shirt would tighten around his muscles.

"I understand why the kid did it, clowns are freaky as. " Buck says laughing "if it was up to me I would ban them" he continued.

"Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you set them on fire." Hens says as he noticed her giving Buck a stern look.

"Yeah, they're not so bad, I mean we work with a clown every day" Chim grins looking at Buck and laughing Eddie starts laughing with Hen, while they walk up the stairs to get some food.

Sat around the table Eddie watched Buck piling his plate up with bobby's meatloaf, wondering how one lad could eat so much food but then looked at his muscles showing through as he moved about his shirt tightening around and begun to admire him

"What" Buck Asks

"Just are you going be able finish all that?" Eddie says back and smiles, he watches as Buck looks at him and gives him a cheeky grin as he gets a ladle full of Bobby's special gravy and pours it all over, Eddie shakes his head at him and starts to eat his food.

Whilst the team were all eating, they all begun to chat amongst each other discussing what everyone was doing that night as most of the team had tomorrow off.

"Well me and Karen are having a family night." Hen says as she sat down.

"Athena and I are taking Michael and the kids out" Bobby mentions as he takes a sip of his drink.

"How are they handling everything with Michel?" Eddie asks as he looks across to Bobby giving him a sincere smile.

"I don't think it's fully set in yet, but were ready for when it does" Bobby replies

The team continue to eat and talk amongst each other, trying to finish their food and enjoy it before the alarm goes off again.

"What about you Chim? Have you got much planned?" Buck asks staring at Chim.

"As a matter of fact, I do indeed, I'm taking Maddie on a date, were going to karaoke bar." Chim gives Buck a cheeky smirk as Eddie watched Buck face drop at his response.

"Seriously? You're taking my sister there for a date? You're always there." Buck points out chuckling as everyone looked at them both, Eddie looked over at Buck and gives him the why did you say that look.

"Well when you actually have a date with someone I'll come to you for some advice... but seeing as you haven't had one in... ooo... ages ill pass on your dating advice." Chim responds grinning as the team starts laughing; Eddie was unaware how loud his laugh was.

Eddie thinks to himself it had been a long time since he saw Buck go on a date, he was either helping him out with Chris or sorting other problems out. When Buck is on calls he watches as he flirts with the women which gets Eddie annoyed wishing it was him Buck would flirt with but it proved Eddie point that Buck was straight and wouldn't look at Eddie in any other way apart from just a best friend. Eddie had drifted off into his deep thought but was brought back to reality when he heard Buck comment again.