Alone in the Haunted Asylum

Precisely, Levi never wanted to go with the brats.

Eren, Mikasa and Armin showed up suddenly in front of his house one Saturday morning. What baffled him the most was that it wasn't just the three of them. Behind Eren and Armin's awkward smile and Mikasa's poker face, four people stood behind them, shooting him the same wide smiles.

"What are all of you doing here?" He spat out, annoyed at the sudden visitors.

There was Jean, Marco, Connie and Sasha behind the three and Levi could only huff in annoyance. He had planned a cleaning spree in the whole house for today. These brats coming here in his house without warning only meant one thing.

"Please come with us!" They all pleaded in unison, bowing their heads towards him.

This action obviously continued to baffle Levi. He could feel the prying stares from the by-passers, watching them carefully.

His attention shifted back to Eren who had his emerald irises glinting as if trying to appease him. "Please! We can't enter the Haunted Asylum without an adult!"

"I can't eat my favorite waffles too!" Sasha interjected, pouting at the raven-haired which only made him wince.

"And the rides!" Connie added with his usual confident tone as he pointed a finger to the well-dressed teenager behind him. "Not only that but Jean needs to hit on girls!"

This earned an offended look from Jean as Marco only lets out a soft chuckle at this.

He could only stare at them with the same deadpan look on his eyes. The group of teenagers before him started to talk in chorus, starting to bicker.  "You see, kids. I don't have money—"

"We already bought one for you." Armin answered, cracking an awkward smile.

The raven-haired couldn't speak and just eyed the seven teenagers in front of him. They all beamed at him, convincing him to accept their invitation through their eyes. Of course, aside from Mikasa who looked like she doesn't really care.

Thus, he was left with no choice but to agree.

The sun was already setting when they all agreed to meet up in the amusement park the next day. When Levi arrived, there was a crowd of people in the whole vicinity and it was starting to make his head spin. He hates crowds.

Before he could change his mind and go home, he spotted a certain group of people near the entrance, loud and once again bickering with each other.

As they passed through the entrance, it was only when Levi knew that they don't necessarily need an adult with them which contradicts clearly with what Eren had reasoned out yesterday. He threw a glare on the male brunette while Eren only averted his eyes away from this. The lone raven-haired girl also noticed the look that Levi was threatening her friend, immediately stepping in front of Eren in a protective stance.

What a fucking brat. Levi could only sigh, letting it go for now. He's here now anyway and they have paid for all the rides. Going home now is a waste of money.

All the rides bored the shit out of the raven-haired. He only let himself get dragged by the noisy teenagers, acting as if they're currently having the best fun out of their lives. Ironically, it was also Levi's first time to be in a place such as this. Despite how strictly he behaved, the somewhat fond look that illuminates his face at times wasn't left unnoticed by the others.

They found themselves 30 minutes after a whole lot of different rides standing by the roller coaster, the second to the last ride for the day.

"I heard this is really scary!" Armin squeaked, having second thoughts to ride the thing.