Part 1

Before understanding anything, the girl hid herself behind that wall. She was trembling in fear, the man couldn't understand what's the problem with her, but before he can ask her, some hurried footsteps shifted his attention towards that direction from where they were coming. He saw some 6-7 men were running towards him, the road didn't have sufficient lights but still was well assumed that those men were nothing but goons. They stopped before him, looked at him for moment and then asked,

Goons - kya kisi ladki ko dekha hain bhagte huye idhar se?

The man nodded his head in negation and the goons without wasting any moment run to the straight direction. The girl was still trembling in fear, she has actually closed her mouth tightly with her right hand. The man came towards her and saw the girl is taking deep breaths. She has removed her hands from her mouth and the man saw she has covered her face with the black dupatta, only her deep kohled black eyes can be seen. Those eyes were mesmerizing, such depth it has. The man came near to the girl and said,

Man - aap bahar aa sakti hain, nothing to fear about

The girl looked at the man for first time, he seems to be rich and affluent enough. A strong well built toned body, about 6 inches tall, nicely back-brushed hair wearing an expensive business suit, though the coat was hanging from his hands, was staring at her for her actions. The girl looked at the man for few more seconds and then came out from her hide. The man looked at the girl and found she was wearing a plain cotton black-red combination salwar kameez, about 5ft 3 inches tall, a very common appearance but what was attractive about her was her eyes. They are deep and expressive, it seems they want to say something, many pain and sorrows are buried under that beautiful pair of eyes.

It was almost 11:30 in the clock, though the night is still young for Mumbai as today is the weekend but these two people are lost in their own world of thoughts...let us peek into their lives, while they are in their thoughts.

Ram Kapoor, the owner of Kapoor industries is of 30 years old and in such young age he is listed in the category of powerful businessman of the country. His grandfather Lala Surendranath Kapoor started the business which was carried by his father Amarnath Kapoor. Ram was just 10 years old when his mother Krishna Kapoor died due to cancer. He was raised by his dadi, with whom he was so attached that when she died he left his studies in Adelaide in the middle. Amaranth Kapoor apne biwi se bohot pyaar karte the, Ram, ek laute bte hain unn dono ka. Krishnaji ke guzar jaane ke baad woh bohot akele ho gaye the par Ram ki khatir unhone apne aap ko samhal liya aur business me aur zyada waqt dene laage, lekin iski wajah se kabhi apni ma aur bte se dur nahi huye woh. Ram ki har harkat aur khabar par unki nazar thi, chahe Ram school ke sports me first aaya ho ya class me top kiya ho, aur occasion par woh Ram ko support aur saath dete the. Ram ke liye uska pita hi uska guru tha. Krishnaji ke jaane ke baad Ram apne dadi ke paas bada ho raha tha, families ke values aur traditions, bado ka samman aur izzat dena khub aata hain usse. Dadi ke guzar jaane ke baad Amarnathji aur bhi akele parr gaye, tab tak Ram bhi apne higher studies ke liye chala gaya tha. Amarnathji chahte the Ram ko business me jald se jald involve karna. Dadi ke jane ke baad jab woh middle of the term chhor ke aa gaya tha tab Amarnathji bohot koshish karke usse phir se bheje the aur kahan tha ki he will wait for him. Ram completed his post graduation in business management and came back. He joined his father and started taking up the business in his hands. This was way back 7 years ago. Lekin achanak ek din Amarnath Kapoor had a massive cardiac arrest and before taking him to the hospital, he breathed last. Ram was left with no one except his best friend cum colleague Vikram Shergill and his wife Neha. The big Kapoor Mansion is now only a house having Bansi and Gopal Kaka who had been with Kapoors for past 33 years infact Ram has been brought up by them also. With them there is another one who is very close to him, infact woh Ram ki jaan hain and he is his 2 years old Labrador Retriever, Bruno. Amarnath ji ke jaane ke baad Ram ko yeh KM katne ko daudta tha, he once visited a kennel and there he found Bruno, he was just a month's old then, he brought him in KM aur tab se leke aaj take k Bruno hi hain jo Ram ka khalipaan dur karta hain. Ram plays with him, chats with him, watches movies, cricket matches with him, infact he does his breakfast and dinner with him too. Vikram and Neha keep coming to his house and often they planned outing or having dinner in Shergill residence, though they are with Ram, try to give him company but still somewhere he is left alone. Ram used to have girlfriends in his college days and one serious relationship in Adelaide but it didn't culminate into marriage. At 30, he is the most desirable bachelor of the town but Ram still waiting for that right person in his life. Today, was a very big day for him as he signed the contract with the prestigious international company for his next project. He was indeed very happy, yeh project uske papa ka sapna tha and he started to give its shape but after his demise Ram was working on it hard for past 8 months and today the project was approved. After the meeting Ram called Vikram who was on his vacation with Neha and son Rahul. Vikram wanted to attend the meeting and for that he was even cancelling his trip when Ram persuaded him and sent them. Actually for Ram, Vikram and Neha are like family, he is always happy to see them together. They were friends from school and till date the friendship is going strong. After calling Vikram and giving him the news, Ram came to the beach, he was feeling lonely. Aaj itni badi khushi ka din hain uske liye lekin baatnewala koi nahi hain, he sometimes wanted to share his thoughts and views with someone but yeh ho nahi pata hain. Yunhi beach pe beyth ke he was watching the coming and retreating of water. It was almost 11 in the clock, usse bilkul ghar jaane ka mood nahi ho raha tha, wahi khali deeware aur khali kamre. He stayed there for a while more and then came back to his car, while coming back he saw the girl coming towards him running and before he could understand she hides herself behind that wall of the old structure.