Part 3

Ab bas sirf kal ka din hain, uske baad Priya ki exams khatam ho jayegi, peechle kuch dino me woh bohot stressed aur busy bhi rahi hain, Ram ne Priya ko kuch bhi karne se mana kiya hain and he gave order to Bansi and Gopal kaka that Priya shouldn't step into kitchen nor she will do any other work and this makes Priya more restless, actually Priya ki adat bann chuki hain ki woh kuch na kuch kaam karti rehti hain aur Ram ke liye kuch banati bhi hain, isse usse sukoon bhi milta hain aur achha bhi lagta hain, jab Ram uske haath ka bana hua koi dish khata hain toh uske chehre pe jo ek smile aati hain woh Priya ko bohot achha lagta hain isi liye woh hamesha kuch na kuch banati hi rehti hain. Priya was trying to concentrate on her paper par ghoom phir ke sirf Ram ke bare me hi soch rahi hain. Next day she came out from the exam hall and came straight to KM. She was very happy as her paper was good aur ab woh Ram ke saath waqt beeta payegi, she knows that Ram wanted to talk to her, share his daily activities but he was holding himself because he didn't want to disturb Priya par ab woh yeh sab kar payegi. By the time she came to KM, Ram called her not on her cell but on landline as Ram knew Priya haven't started using it as she said she needs to know how to operate it.

Ram - so finally, exam khatam hua, kaisa raha

Priya in excited voice, bohot achha raha, aap kab tak wapas aa rahe hain?

Ram too got excited hearing her voice as he can understand how happy she is, said, koshish karoonga jaldi aane ke liye.

With that both hung up the call and Priya went to freshn up, she came out and found Bruno is sitting on his place with morose look. Priya came to him and lovingly patted his back and said,

Priya - kya Bruno bohot naraaz hain mujhse?, am sorry yaar, woh kya hain na mere exams the isi liye tumse baat nahi kar payi, said this while making a puppy face and seeing her like that Bruno turned and came to her, and licked her hands as if saying chalo tumhe maaf kiya, for next 40 mins Priya and Bruno played in the lawn and Priya chatted with him and he answered her in his own style.

Priya came inside and came in the kitchen, she prepared some snacks for Ram and was about to go to terrace when again phone buzzed and this time it was Neha. Both Priya and Neha chatted for while and Neha planned that next day Priya will going to spend her day with her as she will come to her place and then Ram will come in the evening, they will have dinner together. This time Priya couldn't say no and plan was fixed.

Next day Priya came to Neha's place, Neha welcomed her by hugging her tightly, Rahul came and jumped in Priya's lap and both jammed up very well. Priya and Neha were constantly chatting and giggling. Priya was wearing a blue and maroon combination chridaar kurta with a small jhumka in her ear, her eyes was having kohl only, she was looking beautiful in that simple attire, with that she was wearing glass bangles on her wrist. Priya isn't very pretty but her simplicity and elegance makes her out of crowd. While chatting with Neha she also helped her in the kitchen. The rest of the day these two lovely ladies chatted and gossiped about every girly topic. Neha told her about her, Vikram and Ram's friendship and about his family, on the other Neha asked Priya about her family. Yunhi baatein karte karte shaam ho gayi aur Ram and Vikram both came to Shergill house. Upon entering the house Ram looked at Priya and he was completely bowled out as he looked at Priya, in his eyes Priya was looking very beautiful. He smiled at her which Priya also reciprocates. After having seat, Priya came to them with juice made out from raw mango and some spices which was delicious.

Vikram - yaar Neha, itni tasty juice tumne kahan se seekha?

Neha - yeh mera nahi, Priya ki receipe hain

With that all four started chatting again but most of the time Ram was looking at Priya and this doesn't get unnoticed by Neha. When Priya came in the kitchen for some work Neha came to Ram and said,