The Busted

"(And look, I've just won the 'Not Going to Jail' contest too.)" I put my face in front of hers, smirking.

________________________

Lee Jaemin, September 26th

I stood up and stepped away from the girl. Right after that, two officers lifted her off the ground and placed handcuffs on her.

And they were actual police officers, not security guards. I guess someone called 911.

"(You fucking bitch! I hate you so much!! Now I'm going to prison because of you!!!)" She shouted, trying to fight her way out of the two officers' holds.

It was unsuccessful, of course.

"(You did this to yourself. And you're lucky I even told Taehyung to walk away,)" I flared my nostrils, breathing heavily.

"(Gold-digging, two-faced whore!!!!)" She screamed.

I paused at her words. "(Gold-digging? Two-faced? Whore? What do you take me for, a girl like you?)" I scoffed softly.

"(I bet you would jump at the chance to get with someone who's richer than Taehyung. I bet you would jump at the chance to get with someone richer than your own soulmate.

Pretty sure I've won this bet. Happy trails, kid. Officers, take her away. And thank you for holding her still,)" I bowed my head to the two males who held the girl's arms.

They nodded before turning her around and dragging her off, even as she was still screaming at me. I turned around and was immediately facing the group.

"Oh hey guys," I waved, smiling shyly.

"Let me get this straight. You can bake, cook, make beverages, rap, box and wrestle?" Yoongi rapidly blinked while raising his brows.

"Yes...?" I blinked.

"Okay I think she replaced me as the Golden Maknae because what the fuck?" Jungkook gawked.

"I could never take your place!" I exclaimed.

"How are you acting so nonchalant! Like, you literally just got jumped by a sasaeng, but you're here laughing?" Jimin exclaimed.

"You're acting like I've never wrestled before," I chuckled.

"Forget the wrestling, you're bleeding. Let's get you cleaned up," Taehyung held my hand.

"Taehyungie's being so caring!" Hyorin cooed.

"Be quiet, Noona," he blushed as he placed an arm around my waist. We walked to the nearest food place and grabbed a bunch of napkins.

"Hey um. Speaking of wrestling... I have a competition in a few weeks. So like.

I'll be going on a plane ride back to Seoul tomorrow, after we spend a day in Fort Worth today." I revealed sheepishly.

"So quickly? You're only going to spend one day in Fort Worth?" Taehyung frowned.

"Yeah, I have like, less than two weeks to train for the competition. I wish you'd be able to watch it live or something because you've never actually seen me professionally wrestle," I pursed my lips.

"That back there wasn't professional?" He asked.

"Nah, the sasaeng doesn't know how to wrestle. Plus, it wasn't in a ring or anything of the sort. And that technique you saw me pull on her?

That's not really wrestling, it's more like a self-defense technique. I could use it in a match if I wanted to, though," I shrugged.

"Oh... I wish I could come with you," Taehyung pouted as he wiped a napkin at the corner of my lip.

"Is it busted?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, pretty badly. But it should heal up soon. The dry napkin isn't working well, we need water, but the plane is boarding soon...

Geez, I can still feel your pain, although it's faint. How are you not screaming or anything?" Taehyung muttered as we walked back to the group.

"I was trained not to show how much pain I'm in since my opponents could see and take advantage of that," I replied.

"Right. Well, one day I'll be able to watch you wrestle. Or box, whichever comes first," he chuckled.

I looked up at him with a soft smile.

"Back so quickly??" Hwami frowned.

"We should probably do it on the plane because that's where we'll have water. I'd do it right now, but we're about to load up the plane and I don't want to risk missing the flight," I pursed my lips, but it kind of hurt now that my body was finally acknowledging that it was busted.

Then, as if it was cued, someone announced that we were to line up and show our tickets to security.

"Where are our tickets?" I asked Taehyung.

"Bang PD-nim has them. He's giving them to everyone right now. Did you know that the airline we're taking offers couple seats? The seats can change into a whole bed that we can sleep on, together!" He exclaimed.

"That sounds like Crazy Rich Asians right there," I chuckled.

"It could be," he chuckled.

Just then, Bang Sihyuk walked up to us.

"I am so sorry you two were not accompanied or even guarded, I honestly don't even know how it happened. I'll try to upgrade security now. I hope you are okay?" He apologized.

"No, it's fine. Thank you, PD-nim," I smiled. He nodded and gave us our tickets before moving back to the front of the line. Then, we began moving onto the airplane.

Everyone was getting their luggage right before they'd reach security, and I was excited to get my hands on my backpack again.

I had some things in there that I wanted to give to everyone and I wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

"Here are your belongings," a female employee said to me, smiling. I bowed my head and said thank you, wrapping my fingers around the straps and handles.

I slung the backpack over my shoulder, showing my ticket to the security before boarding the plane.

"Where is my seat..." I mumbled, looking at the ticket before searching the aisles of First Class. I tried not to get distracted like last time, but it was so hard.

The 'seats' weren't even seats. There were doors to where you'd be staying. Taehyung was behind me, also looking for our room.

"Oh, it's like, the farthest from the front. That's fine though, it doesn't really matter," he smiled, pointing to a door.

We put our suitcases into the compartment that was above the door and went inside.

"Oh my gosh, it looks like it would be small because of how confined the halls are, but there's enough space for both of us to lie down on the floor!" I exclaimed.

"Um, let's not lay on the floor, there are seats right there," Taehyung chuckled. I jumped onto one of the chairs, groaning when pain flared up all around the back of my head.

"Min-min, are you okay?" He exclaimed, placing a hand on mine and sitting down in the other seat next to me.

"Yeah, just really stupid," I giggled, holding my head.

"Ddaeng, next time I get into a fight, I'm not letting the person have a few seconds to punch my face," I muttered into my hand.

"Did you just say... 'Ddaeng'? Like, the rap line song Ddaeng?" Taehyung asked.

"Hm... yes," I nodded my head.

"Ilpal, ilsan, sampal, ddaeng..." He whispered.

"You wrong, me right, jalbwal, ddaeng," I continued.

And... yeah you know what happened next. We began rapping to Ddaeng while the plane was being boarded by the rest of the passengers.

Suddenly, right when I was about to rap the shit out of Namjoon's verse, someone knocked on our door. I grumbled underneath my breath that they ruined his part before sliding the door open to reveal Namjoon himself.