The beginning

The last period bell rang, the students of Derry high school left their classes like raging bulls, ready to go home, especially with all the missing children and the curfew. Y/n walked out of her class into the crowded halls, out of the school doors, she breathed in the fresh air, gentle winds making the trees leaves rustle, the sun shining down on her, until her peaceful moment was ruined by a certain mullet wearing boy, Henry bowers and his goons where notorious for beating people up, male and female alike, especially the losers club and the homeschooled boy, Mike Hanlon. The boys cackled as they walked by, the H/c girl gave their backs a  quick glare and started walking away down the sidewalk to her house, she was out of the school campus, quietly enjoying the warm sun, holding her backpack straps in her hands, a engine sounding like it was coming from a sports car was revved right beside her, thunderstruck was blaring. Y/n looked over, seeing a blue trans am, the driver slowed down beside you, driving at your walking pace, Henry looked at you and Patrick peeked his head through the sunroof, Vic looked through his tainted window, Belch was looking forward, of course since he was the driver, except he occasionally stole glances at you. "Hey pretty thing," Patrick spoke "need a ride?" He said licking his lips and smirking, "Uhm, no thanks, I have to get home, and I don't ride with strangers" She said, walking faster "Oh baby, we won't be strangers if you come with us, trust me." Patrick stated, Henry threw a piece of crumpled paper at him, "Shut The fuck up hockstetter, you don't know what you're saying," he looked at Y/n, "You want a ride or not? Yes or no?" He yelled at her, startled she said "oh, uh, no thanks" Henry barked "see?? She doesn't want a fuckin ride, belch! Let's go." Belch looked away from her and hit the gas, as he was getting further away, the lyrics of simple man and the roar of the engine faded. Y/n walked off, taking a deep breath, heading home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n opened the door to her house, "how was your day honey?" Her dad said, reading the magazine at the kitchen table, "it was great," she mumbled, walking past her mom and to her room, laying down. 'Why would the Bowers gang ask me? Out of all people?' The E/c girl wondered. Slowly closing her eyes she drifted off to sleep, wondering what good ol Saturday would bring.

A/n: hey! This is the first xreader fanfic I've ever done! Tell me how it was in the comments and tell me if I missed anything