Cam boy pt. 1

I got this idea from another book but I'm altering it to my own thoughts
Bakugou pov
'So frustrating..so irratated..so bothering..I need him..' I didnt realize I was staring at his ass, his costume hugged his body so tightly. His fluffy green hair stayed in the wind. "Bakubro! What you staring at?" I avert my eyes "NOTHING YOU LOSER!" a smirk forms on his face "Oh, Bakugou has a crush~" I glared at him "Woah calm down buddy." He put his hands up as defense "I just noticed you staring at Midoriya's ass." He whispered. My face flushed a light pink shade. "I was not." He smiled "His new costume sure is something else." That made me kinda mad. "Whatever, why are you looking?" He laughed a little "How can you not? Todoroki is also taking glances." I look at Icy-hot, he was covering his face with his hand trying to avoid looking but still taking small peeks. "Like I care." I did. It made me mad that his eyes were on Dekus body. My blood was boiling, before I could do anything the training started. *Time skip after training* We all walked into the locker room covered in sweat. I never noticed how toned Deku actually was. Luckily it was only us and a few other people. I couldnt avert my eyes and since his locker was close to mine it made it harder. "Stop staring, it's so obvious." I turn my head around to see Dumb hair again. "You must really like looking at his body." He laughed a little. Pikachu came over. "BAKUGOU LIKES LOOKING AT WHO'S BODY?!" he had to scream that out loud?! Kirishima covered his mouth, I look over my shoulder to see Deku looking at me. I bang my head against the locker as hard as I could. "WOAH, BAKUBRO?!" I grab my shirt, put it on, and walk out of the room. I walk to the bathroom and lock myself in a stall. Thoughts filled my mind, pictures of Deku's body in his costume filled my mind. "Fuck" my pants tightened, my semi-hard dick pushed against the fabric. 'Not here' the pictures turned into him naked, his body was slender and perfect. My thoughts were everywhere, my dick got harder with every thought. 'I have time before class..' him naked turned into Deku on his knees, he had a lewd face. I pulled out my hard dick and stroked slowly. My thoughts got dirtier and dirtier with every stroke, I started going faster and faster. I imagined him moaning my name as I rammed into him. I was so close, then someone walked into the bathroom. "Kacchan?" And with that I came on the wall of the stall. I was panting. "Kacchan are you in here?" I took a deep breath. "W-what *pant* do you want *pant*." I cleaned up the mess and got myself together. "Well I was told to find you so I came in here." I opened the door and walked out, Deku was leaning against the wall. "A-are you ok? Your face is red and you look really hot!" I looked in the mirror. "I'm fine, we should get back to class." I walked away "um..ok." *Time skip after class* I walk to my dorm room since it was night, we just finished eating for dinner so everyones starting to settle down. I sit in my room and wait for dark, watching some youtube videos on my phone until I fall asleep.*Time skip to midnight* Everyone should be asleep by now. My frustration is getting so much harder to deal with. I couldn't fall asleep. I walk to my desk and open my computer. I go to the search bar, Pornhub.com. I cant believe I'm doing this again.
I scroll through the videos thinking to myself. 'When did this start? When did I suddenly become more attracted to sexual intentions..and with Deku?' Something catches my eye. Click here to see live cams! I click on the link, it opens a new browser with live cams. Not seeing anything I like I search for a video, I click the search light. Small teen boy. I scroll through the search results to see a video of a boy that just started his live. I click on it. Hes wearing a mask, but his hair Is really poofy. You couldnt see the color since the lights were a different color. "Hey guys! Let me just get my special box and we can start~" that voice sounded familiar. The boy got up and walked out of the frame, he soon walked back with a black box. "You ready~" his words slid off his tounge making the blood rush to my now hardening dick. A man came over with a mask on and his hair was covered, he was naked and hard. The boy on the ground took of his clothes, he crawled over to the other guy and placed his hands around his dick, he took his full length and began sucking violently. This made me harder but I resisted the urge to touch for now. After a couple minutes of him sucking vigorously the man came in his mouth. His hand traced the boys figure leading to his ass, his hand lifted and slapped hard, the boy squeaked. His hand lifted again and slapped in the same spot, this time he moaned. The man spoke "Now enjoy yourself Bunny~"  he left the view and the boy got back on the ground in front of the camera. He opened the box and pulled out a pink dildo, he showed the camera and placed it on ghe ground, "You guys seem to love this part~" he positioned himself and slammed down hard, all that could be heard was his ass slapping against the toy and his moans. I pulled out my fick and slowly stroked myself, I rubbed my finger against my tip. The boy was a moaning mess, his body was shaking, his body shape loomed familiar. He started stroking himself, I started quickening my pace. "Ah~ i-it feels s-so g- Ah *pant* ngh." That sent me over the edge. "kaccha-ngh" he whispered quietly. I came. I looked in disbelief the boy had came in his hand. He pulled out another toy, and used It against himself. I closed my laptop and took of my headphones. I couldnt believe what I heard. I got closer to the wall. "This toy is my personal favorite~" My eyes widened.
______________________________
I havent updated this in SO LONG. School has gotten in the way ALOT recently and I hope you all are being safe! Part 2 will be up shortly!