Hunter x Hunter(WIP)

Name: Alvara Valencia

Nickname: Vara

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks:

(Subject to Change)

Personality: Alvara tends to hold herself to high standards, she always strives to be better and do better, she's very determined. She is often very closed off, keeping to herself and not warming up to others unless they approach her first. Alvara is good at getting out of sticky situations, rather it be seducing her way out or fighting her way out. Because of her families status, she tends not to share everything about herself when she meets new people, so that they can learn about her for her rather than her last name.

Likes:
• Time to herself
• Drawing
• Sweet foods and candies
• Showing off her skills in battle
• Dogs
• Horses

Dislikes:
• Bugs
• Cats
• Her family (to an extent)
• Using her name to get into places
• Being underestimated

Backstory:

  Alvara Valencia is the oldest daughter and second oldest in the Valencia Family, a rich and powerful family amongst the upper class. Though there were nice things about being practically royalty, Alvara grew bored of the life quite quickly. Having things handed to her was enjoyable, but Alvara felt useless. There was one thing about her life that interested her, though, being a powerful family meant they had a lot of enemies, and enemies meant the need for protection, or perhaps, assassinations. The Valencia Family were not friends with the Zoldyck Family, but, they hired them often.

  This is how Alvara got to meet Illumi when they were younger. They did not hit it off immediately, both rather closed off and avoiding one another instead of being anywhere near eachother. Over time though, they did grow to be friends. Illumi began to teach her a few things about fighting, and introduced her to the concept of Nen. When her family learned of this, they cut them away from eachother, insisting that Alvara did not need to learn such brutal things.

  Alvara took it upon herself then to learn these things on her own, with the base things she had learned from her friend. Eventually, she became strong enough that she insisted she could protect her family. Her mother disagreed, as did her father at first, but her father decided to give her a chance. He insisted she take the Hunter's Exam, to prove her worth.

Nen Ability: A Conjurer-Manipulator, Alvara is less proficient in manipulating individuals using her Nen techniques than she is at conjuring things to use in her favor in combat. Her most notable creations are a sniper rifle which scope is able to see through almost any object with bullets that can pierce through almost any object, and a pair of short blades for close combat situations that have a similar ability as her rifle bullets.

Love Interest(s): Illumi, Hisoka, or Chrollo