Summer Break

Ava was laying in her bed, half asleep, dreading the day to come. Ava's mother walked in.
"Start packing." she said in a stern voice.

Ava was one of those girls that people thought was mean but was really just a outsider. She has about 3 main friends. Rosa, she was a very sweet and nice girl, she was half Mexican and very shy. Next was Kylie, she was very sassy, but when it came down to things she was the most supportive. And last, Skylee, Ava's number one best friend. She was always so fun and funny and had the best since of humor.

As Ava was packing all of her belongings she was thinking in her head "I will never see them again.."
she was really dreading this more and more but she didn't have a choice.

Her parents fought everyday, every minute. There was never any peace in the house. Ava always sat in her room with her headphones in because music always helped her.

Finally about 2 hours later.. ava was finished packing all her things. as she was walking out of her room that she lived in for 8 years she said, "goodbye to my forever home" in a about to cry tone. ava looked around the room thinking about all the memories and visions she had in her room.

All of a sudden her mom yelled from the kitchen "let's go ave" she took one last gaze around the bare room and said bye. It was really hard for her.

She looked at her feet as she walked down the stairs not knowing what she was about to see. Her dad was a drunk, non wholesome man. Her mom, was a hard working nurse but managed to keep the house going since her dad didn't work.

As her feet hit the floor she looked up and seen the front door was open and the car trunk was open ready for her stuff. Ava was an only child which kinda sucked for her.

She packed her stuff in the truck and noticed dad wasn't in the passenger seat. ava squinted her eyes in confusion. she closed the trunk and opened the left car door and sat. she looked at her mom in the mirror and goes "where is dad?" in a worried voice. Mom looked back and said "He left this morning. We got into a fight and he hit me" I looked at her in grief. "w-wha-what" i stuttered.

her mother goes "your father wants you to he loves you but he isn't good enough for you"

i was about to cry but i held it in. i realized what he had said was so true that it was so hard to process through my mind, that it was kinda blank.

I pulled out my phone. i looked at my lock screen which was a picture of me and all of friends. I looked in the bag beside me and there was a pair of earbuds on top of the snacks i packed for the 4 hour car drive. i put my head phones in, closed my eyes, and laid my head on the window.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
•sorry it isn't that good lmao, it's still the first chapter
•this is my first wattpad
•btw it's based off of the movie sinister 2 milo
•he will be in it next chapter :)
•thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed <3