Save water save sid !! 💜

Heyaaaa guyss !! 🥰🥰 Thanks for the love! This was just a small scribble for you guys !
An early update you see !
Tell me in the comments if you like it ! Vote for it !
Almost 800 people have read it but only 9-10 comments that's not fair at all. So even if you don't like it please tell me where i went wrong???
And I'm thinking to start a new story apart from this.
So tell me if you want me to write something specific ??!! 😅🙄 ♥️♥️♥️

As sidharth was busy in his chores shehnaaz woke up and lazily called out his name.

Sidharth came inside hurriedly "kya hua? Chilla kyu rahi hai ! Aur tu kitna soyegi baby lockdown naa ho gya tujhe toh aazadi mil gyi sone ki !" He blurted.

Sana was looking at him with her eyes full of love.
Sidharth was all sweaty due to his hectic workout session and sweat dripped through his perfectly chiseled abs and biceps ! Her mouth was open and all she did was gawking at him.

"Abbey aise kyu taad rahi hai ? Chhichhoron ki tarah !! Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai !" Sid said shyly while wiping out off sweat.

"Tu mera hai aur mera hi hai !!...phaa......"

"Han han tu phaad ke rakh degi sabko !! Ye sab purana ho gya. Kuch naya bol."

" Haaye tu mera maal hai mai apne khasam ko jitna marzi taaru." She winked.

"Abbey moti sharam aa rahi hai tujhse. Safe nahi feel ho raha hai mujhe mai jaa raha hu nahane." He said while looking for his towel.

Sana hugged him from behind ( yes your friend or writer is obsessed with back hugs 😓) and kissed him on his shoulders.
"Yaar bebu paani bachane ka kitna bolte hai na logg ! Aaj paani bachate hai thoda sa. Mai bhi aati hu tere sath nahane."

"Abbey kya ho gya hai tujhe ? Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai aur abb toh darr bhi lag raha hai . Tu meri acchai ka fayda utha rahi hai shehnaaz ! Mai mom ko bula lunga rukk tu !! Mo...... !!!"
She pecked her lips because it was the only way to shut him up.

He held her through her waist and digged deeper in her mouth and pulled her close throwing the towel.

"Abb nahi nahana tujhe ?" She jerked his hands and ran away.
"Jaldi aaja lunch karte hai saath me."

"Maa mai help karu aapki ?"
"Nahi bann gya hai sab kuch beta. Tu plates laga le." Rita aunty said kissing her forehead.

She was loved by all. She used to feel like home when with them. No one let her feel awkward or anything. She was staying with him because they couldn't find a house in such a short period of time. Shehbaaz was staying with mayur verma and sidharth insisted that sana should stay with him as he is by himself most of the times because his mom spends most of her time with her elder sister who lives in the same building.

They all enjoyed their lunch while gossiping about the bigg boss mates and discussing about the epidemic. Also both were stealing glances of each other and were playing with each other's hands ( as we know their finger game is just too strong). 🤭

"Beta mai aaram karne jaa rahi hu tum logg bhi rest karr lo thoda."

"Maa apni dawai le lena aap. Bhoolna matt. Sana says.

Sidharth feels blessed to have her in his arms. He feels amused as how she has accepted his family as her own. How mom feels comfortable and happy when around shehnaaz. How his sisters share a great bond with her. When around his nieces she becomes like them and plays with them whole heartedly.

Sidharth is all lost in these thoughts when she pecks him on his cheeks and brings him back to the reality.
He nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck while gazing at her cheeks. She snaked her arms around and they both slept in each other's embrace.
.
.
.
What does the destiny behold for them ? What will happen when the lockdown ends and sana will have to leave?
Come back for all the answers.

Love,
S.