Chapter 1

The devil exists, God exists and for us, as people our very destiny hinges on which we decide to follow.
                                        -Ed Warren
————————————————————————
Bella's P.O.V
    I sit at the coffee table with a bowl of corn flakes in front of me with the tv on but I was really focused on the news paper under my bowl with the caption of The Warrens Hero's or a Hoax
   "Alright Bella I just saw Daniel Ellen pull up go and get your things." My mother said politely.
   "Ok!" I say slurping a spoonful of my cereal. I run up the stairs and turn the corner to my bed room. "But first put your cereal alright I'll get it."
   Brittany's P.O.V
   I pick up Bella's bowl and see the news paper caption putting the bowl down on the coffee table. My smile fades as my husband George walks in the living room. "What is it?" He asks. I hand him the paper and he stares at it and then turns to me. "Well your my hero." He says kissing me on the cheek. I smile once more and then I hear a knock on the door.
   Daniel's P.O.V
   I hop out of my Nineteen Seventy Ford Pinto with my bell bottom pants,platform oxfords, striped rainbow long sleeve shirt,and headband around my forehead. I walk up to the door and knock on it.
   I'm greeted to a big hug by Mrs. Warren as I hug her back. "Hi Daniel Ellen thanks for coming!" She says.
   "It's my pleasure." I say smiling. "Ok let's see pizza money is on the counter,and numbers are by the phone. And be safe." Mrs. Warren says. "We will be fine right Bella." I say seeing Bella running down the stairs. "Yeah." Bella says as I pull her into a hug.
  Bella's P.O.V
   I hug Daniel Ellen and then hug my parents. "We'll be back early tomorrow morning." George says laughing. "Now don't re~" "Behave." "And remember~" "To go to bed on time I know."
  "And don't forget to~" "Have fun." I say as I completed every sentence. I then hugged my parents again and head out the door and hop into Daniel Ellen's car. Speeding down the driveway heading off to school.
  A/N
  I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Once again I don't own any of these characters. Anyways stay spunky stay spicy and MOST OF ALL WASH YA HANDS.
   -COVID is a bitch):<