Chapter 2

Daniel Ellen's P.O.V
I park up next to the curb with Bella in the passenger seat. I take the keys out of the ignition and turn my head to look confused at Bella. "Earth to Bella." I say as she stares blankly at her school. She then turns to me. "What's wrong?" I say my eyebrows in a confused position. "Nothing I'm fine." Bella says. "Well don't worry. It's only a couple more hours until the weekend." I say smiling as Bella looks at the school. "I'm gonna run to the market for supplies during my free period I'll pick you up after ok?" I say with a little bit bigger smile.
The girl that Bella was looking at went inside the school. "Sounds super." Bella says with a worried look on her face. Bella hops out of my car and slams the door.
"Bye Bella." I say looking at her walking away. "Have a good day!" I yell as well. She waves back at me as I try to figure out what might be wrong with her.
Bella P.O.V
I go to my ordinary classes, on my ordinary schedule, until the teacher thought it would be nice to go outside for lunch. All the kids are playing done with their lunches as I read a book I just randomly picked out from the library.
I turn my head to look at the kids but see a Father Gary Thomas. The odd thing is he died a year ago. He has been showing up at school for me for a while.
I reach into my book bag and take out my crucifix that I brought to school and place it beside me on the wooden picnic table. I put my hood on and continue to read my book. For what seems like hours but was a couple of minutes I turn to look at where Father was standing and he was gone like magic. At that point I was petrified with fear.
Daniel Ellen's P.O.V
I turn the corner to the next isle in the market and grab a box of white cake mix. I turn it around to see the price on it and put in my basket. I then was suddenly greeted by my best friend Randi who shoved a news paper in my face which had the Warrens on the headline.
She then pulls it back and begins to speak. (Quick note I shall be doing this word for word since it is a very iconic scene in the movie lol don't copyright strike me! Anyways back to the story.) "How could you not tell me what the Warrens did for a living?" She says with a disappointed expression on her face. "Shouldn't you be in math class?" I say raising my eyebrows. "Daniel Ellen!" She says in a loud whisper. I raise my shoulders. "What I baby sat the Watsons for over two years and I never told what they did." I say giggling on the inside. "Oh what did they do?" Randi asks. "They're podiatrists." I say smiling at her and giggling.
"Still not the same." Randi says annoyed with me. "Well obviously I'm coming over later. We do have that social studies project to work on so~" Randi says before I interrupt her. "Ummm we don't have any project." I say correcting her. "Ok but how would they know?" She says. "Uhhh duh she's physic!" I say quietly but raising my voice. "So they're hero's?" Randi says smiling. I roll my eyes.
"I think they're concerned parents who won't want negative influences around they're child." I say smiling. "What bad influence?! Because I sometimes stay out past curfew?" Randi says raising her shoulders. I roll my eyes at her, "Among other things." I say mumbling.
   We keep walking and smiling. "So what's inside the house is it all creepy music and cobwebs~" Randi says before I interrupt her. "No no it's boring suburbia the inside of your locker is scarier." I say getting a couple candles.
"Wait who's party is it and why wasn't I invited?" Randi says smirking. "Bella's birthday is coming up so we are gonna celebrate early." I say smiling. "Wow you really are the best babysitter." Randi says sarcastically. "Well compliments will get you nowhere." I say smiling at her as I get the last of the cake accessories.
"What about threads did you notice who's working check out?" Randi says smiling at me.
I look at her with a scared look on my face. "You wouldn't?" I say begging her not to. "You know what they call him right?" Randi says. I cross my eyebrows suspiciously. "What?" I say as she walks up to the check out counter.
"Robs got balls. How you doin?" Randi says me slightly hearing her. "Hey Randi." Robert says smiling.
I take a quick inhale from my inhaler and walk up to the check out register.
Robert smiles and stutters. "O-oh hi Da-Daniel Ellen I-is this every...thing?" "Yeah I think so." I say putting everything on the counter.
"Rob you live near the Warrens don't you?" Randi says
"Yeah I do I live right across the street why?" Robert says.
I tense up inside scared that she might expose my feelings for him.
"Well Daniel Ellen's babysitting for them tonight. Do you see any creepy things around there like ghosts?" Randi says.
"Umm~" Robert says before being interrupted by his dad. "Hey Rob Ms. Kowalski dropped a can of tomato sauce in isle five and it looks like a crime scene. So get the mop. Hi lady's did you find everything ok?" Mr. Dauberman says.
We both nod and smile politely. "Hope Rob here isn't bothering y'all to much?" Dauberman says. Randi and I giggle as Robert tells Dauberman he had it covered. "So what did you see... at the Warrens." Randi says. "Oh nothing. Umm your total is $3.75." Rob says.
I grab a wad of dollar bills and a couple quarters out of my purse.
"But you know what the Warrens did right?" Randi says. I was starting to get frustrated at her. "There have been rumors." Robert says.
"Really did you know there's a rumor going around about you Rob?" Randi says. I place my money on the counter and then whisper to her before she exposed me, "Fine you can come stop." I felt something warm on my hand. I blush a little bit and realize it's Robs hand.
"Oh." I say laughing and Randi smiles. Rob smiles and I leave before he can finish something he was saying.
Third Person
"Uh bye. She forgot her eggs so." Robert says hand Randi the eggs. Randi then whispers to Rob. "He likes you." She then winks at him.
Robert smiles and giggles a little bit breathless that his crush liked him.
   A/N
   Thank you for reading this chapter I will be updating this soon. As always stay spunky stay spicy and most of all WASH YA HANDS.
   -Charlie Damilio's little brother lol