Chapter 21

Sophie was in a good mood. She had woken up, had a nice breakfast and actually found a tunic that was frill-less.

She hummed as she skipped towards the leapmaster that would take her to Foxfire.

Today she was going to apologize to all of her friends. Especially Tam. He was the one that deserved an apology the most.

"Why are you so happy?", Sandor asked.

"Everything is going according to plan!", Sophie smiled back.

"Foxfire!"

------------------------------------

Sophie looked for her friends in the huge atrium. It was hard to spot them with so many students, but caught sight of the triplets fighting, while Dex was trying to pull them apart.

"What's up?", she asked, tapping Dex on the shoulder.

He jumped up surprised and looked at her. His face grew suspicious as he asked, "Is it true?"

"Is what true?",Sophie panicked. Had Tam told them what happened?

"Ya, everybody was counting on you and you let us down."

Everybody was counting on her? Sophie thought What does he mean?

"What are you talking about Dex?", Sophie asked.

Dex started to answer but was cut off by the huge projection of Dame Alina on the wall of the pyramid.

"Hello students! Today I am going to announce the contestants for Midsummer Queen!!!!!!"

The students cheered and Sophie looked at Dex. He had what did you do look on his face.

"The contestants are................ Stina Heks and Biana Vacker!!!!!!"
Sophie's focus was broken by a loud groan.

"Sophie? Why????", Dex complained.

"Hey, you!", a voice shouted and Sophie spun to see an angry Marella storming her way.

"We had a deal!", she yelled at Sophie

"A deal?", Sophie asked timidly, unsure if she wanted to hear the answer.

"Ya, you said you would run for Midsummer queen. If Biana of Stina wins they will gloat about it all year! We will never hear the end of it!"

Sophie turned to face Dex. "So that is what you are talking about. It was true I didn't sign up to be Midsummer Queen."

"Yes", he looked down, hurt.

"I'm sorry. I've just been really busy lately. I've been studying really hard for the finals."

"Whatever", Marella grumbled, "Just don't be complaining when one of those drama queens won't shut up about winning the title of Midsummer Queen."

The rest of the day passes in a blur. Her classes were extra hard, all of the teachers preparing for the finals. By the time lunch started, Sophie was dragging her backpack filled with study guide and homework. She collapsed of the lunch table, exhausted.

"I feel you, Sophie", Lihn grumbled. I swear my hydrokinetic mentor has it out for me."

"What are you talking about? Have you met Lady Zilla? I swear I am going to fail on my final", Tam groaned.

His voice shook Sophie out of her thoughts. "Can I talk to you", she whispered to Tam.

"Sure", he replied and they walked out of the lunchroom and into one of the hallways.

"I'm really sorry Tam I had no idea what I have been talking about I have just been so stressed out and I just lashed out at you and I am sorry I didnt mean it will you forgive me I am so sorry I don't know what got into me pleaaase forgive me Tam I know you were only trying to look out for me you are a super awesomeboyfriend.!!!"

"Sure", Tam replied, slipping his hand through hers, "I know you've been having a rough couple of days".

Sophie smiled as they walked back to their friends. The other dimension Sophie had a very sweet boyfriend.

Hey my doodles! I am trying to update a lot more 

ok byeeeeeee

don't be a silent reader!

also check out the club i made with my friends Rose!

its on her account  thorn0001