Chapter um.....29?

Sophie woke up to the sun blaring in her face. Ughhhhhhh she had forgotten to close her curtains the night before.

She got up, ignoring all of the nice compliments by Vertina. Seriously, something was wrong with that mirror.

She pulled on a tunic and trudged downstairs. Eating a quick breakfast, she went down to the woods by Havenfeild.

As she had expected, last night was sleepless. It had given her time to think about how she would clean up this mess.

She didn't really have to apologize to Tam. But this was the other Sophie dimension's boyfriend. She couldn't just break them up and never fix it.

Sophie walked back up to her house, went up the stairs, and over to her leapmaster. It took her a moment to find the right crystal, but she stepped into the light.

The glitter cleared in front of Sophie's face to reveal Teirgan's house. She rarely ever came here. But today was an exception. She climbed up the steps and stopped in front of the huge door. Taking a deep breath, she raised her hand above it and knocked 3 times. It took a few seconds but the door opened to reveal Sir Terigan.

"Hi Sophie", Terigan greeted her. He sounded surprised that she was there.

"Hey!", she replied, "Are Tam and Lihn here?"

"Ummmm, no...", Terigan tilted his head like he had no idea what she was talking about, "Lihn was here earlier to see Wylie but she and Tam are both at Choralmere right now."

"Choralmere?", Sophie choked, "Why would they be there?"

"Ummmm cause they live there...", Terigan responded, "Sophie are you ok?"

"Yep", she replied hurriedly, "Great seeing you Sir Terigan Bye!!!"

Sophie quickly pulled out her home crystal and glittered away.

~~~~

Sophie sighed. Dang it. How was she supposed to know that Tam and Lihn were living with their parents?????

She trudged into her house and back up to the leapmaster. Sighing, she found the crystal for Choralmere and glittered away.

~~~~

Sophie stood in front of the door. She had been there for about five minutes. She was stuck to the ground in fear. She raised her arm slowly and gently knocked on the door.

She waited for a few minutes, but no opened the door. Sophie sighed and walked down the front steps.

"Sophie?", a soft voice called out

Sophie turned around to see Linh peeking her head out the door. Sophie ran back up the steps to greet her friend.

"Hey!", Sophie said

"Hey", Lihn replied with a frown

"Are you mad at me", Sophie fidgeted with her tunic. She didn't mean to make her friends upset.

"No. Biana told me it was just a misunderstanding like last time", She explained

"I am so glad", Sophie replied, "I never wanted to make any of you mad."

"I know", Lihn hugged Sophie, "But i'm not sure that Tam feels the same way."

"Is he here?", Sophie perked up, "I really need to talk to him."

"No, he won't come out of his room", Lihn groaned, "He's so annoying like that."

"Agreed", Sophie laughed

"Hey. Why don't you come inside? I have fresh mallowmelt...", Lihn asked

"Oooo.. Yes please", Sophie nodded. At least she could still hang out with her friend.

Lihn gestured for Sophie to come inside. She stepped in the hallway and stifled a gasp. She had forgotten how pretty Choralmere was.

Sophie followed Lihn into the dining room. A fresh plate of Mallowmelt was sitting on the table.

Sophie and lihn sat down and ate their gooey pieces of happiness.

"So...you ready for the dance", Sophie asked. The Midsummer dance was the last thing Sophie wanted to talk about, but it was getting kind of awkward. Lihn wasn't her best friend ever...

"Yep", I have matching outfits with Wylie!", Lihn squealed

"That's great..", Sophie lied trying to sound interested, "You will look really good"

"Aww thanks", Lihn blushed," I'm sure you will look beautiful too''.

Sophie was about to thank Lihn when she was interrupted by a noise. She turned around to see Tam walking down the stairs.

"Tam!", Sophie bolted out of her chair.

Tam looked over stunned to see Sophie in his living room, "Ummm.. Sophie", he stammered.

"Tam, can we talk?", Sophie pleaded, "I need to explain"

"No Sophie", Tam replied,"I have always been here for you. Always. And you repay me by sneaking around and lying to me. I don't want to see you."

He turned around and went back up the stairs.

"Tam please!", Sophie called as he went back to his room, "Please!"

He didn't even turn his head back to glance at her. Sophie turned around and sat back into her chair.

"Hey it's okay", Lihn rushed over,"My brother is just in one of his moods."

"No...that's it", Sophie cried, "It's not one of his moods. I betrayed him. All I want is for him to just listen."

"Shhhhh", Lihn hugged Sophie, "Everything will be okay. Just wait for him to cool down and I'm sure he will listen."

"Do you really think so?" Sophie sniffled looking up at Lihn, "I really messed us up."

"Yes. It's ok", Lihn squeezed Sophie's shoulders and stood up, "You should get home and get read for the dance tomorrow or Biana will go crazy on you."

"I will", Sophie stood up and managed a small smile at Lihn, "Thanks"

"Anytime", Lihn replied as Sophie glittered away back to Havenfeild.

heyyyy there

every chapter is more tea.........

thank u all who have been with this book supporting me for so long and i just want to thank u guys so much

new chapter hopefully today!!!!

baiiiii :)

LOGUST

FIERROCHASE