Midnight

So this story is another roller coaster 😩

Arianna Simmons (my first thought was madea 🥴) So Ari is a riderrrr ya hear me? But she was with a punk ass bf 🙄 he does some bs and has her take the charges for him, her being the loyal down ass bitch she is she doesn't snitch 🤷🏾‍♀️ .

Midnight Williams (Dave) I was really confused on his name cause when it's midnight it's dark and the nigga light skin 🤷🏾‍♀️ guess I should've been asking his mother abt that..

Okay so midnight is a prison guard he's the one who helps Ari while she's doing her sentence , so sweet right? Yeahhhh but y'all know they fuckin 🤣. But from what I read that was some good dick 😜.

So Ari does a year and some change in jail, she gets out and her punk ass boyfriend beats her ass.. then she finds out he was fuckin on her bestie and the bestie pregnant! (Right then and there i would've told everything i know, nigga i go to jail for you, for you to cheat and have a kid on me? Helllll tf nawww.. but in a way it is a bit of karma 🥴 still she didn't deserve none of it!) (you'll see what i mean by karma) then she reconnects with midnight and they build a relationship.. but she soon finds out she knew him before she went to jail and he's not who she thought ..

I really think this story is easy to get into 😩 it was hard for me to take a break from reading it. Hope y'all enjoy