♡CHAPTER 1♡

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Jimin stirred in his peaceful sleep being rudely woken up by his alarm.

He slowly opened his eyes and sat upright in bed dreading the day ahead of him. Today was his first day at a new school, he moved half way during his senior year of high school due to his father getting a better job opportunity in Seoul.

He finally decided to get out of bed, might as well make the most out of it he thought. Once he was finished he looked at his reflection in the mirror and messed with his blond hair a bit before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie" his mom greeted him with a quick kiss on the forehead before returning to the stove to finish making breakfast

"Good morning mom. Wheres dad?" He responded giving his mother a sweet smile making his eyes turn into little crescents.

"He went to work already, he said he wanted to give a good first impression to his boss. You know how you father is." She said while putting the eggs and bacon on two separate plates placing them on the table.

"Hurry and eat up, you cant go to school with an empty stomach. Are you excited?" She said taking a seat.

"Yeah I'm a little more nervous than excited to be honest. I mean its the middle of senior year, everyone already knows each other so im a little scared of just throwing myself in." He said taking a seat in front of his mom.

"Don't worry sweetie you'll be fine! You have always made friends easily, just be yourself. "

"Thanks mom, there is one thing I'm really excited about! They have a really good dance team, and i wanna try out. Hopefully i get in, if not its okay at least i'll still get to see them perform." Jimin beamed.

" You'll do fine Jimin! You were the top student in your old school in Busan I'm sure they will recognize your talent."

"Your being a little to generous mom." Jimin said with a small chuckle.

"I may have been the top of my class, but Busan is a lot smaller than Seoul." Jimin stated.

"I still think you will be accepted and be top of the class." His mom said with a little shrug.

Jimin laughed and quickly finished his breakfast, standing up putting his dishes in the sink. He walks over to his mom giving her a kiss on the cheek saying he was gonna get going so he wouldn't be late on his fist day. He swiftly grabbed his car keys and backpack and headed out the door.

"Bye mom!" he yelled on his way out.

The drive to the school didn't take too long, considering he lived relatively close. When he pulled into the school parking lot he was faced with a bunch of students mingling in a little court yard. He parked his car and the butterflies started to kick in again. He took a deep breath before stepping out of his car, here goes nothing he thought. As he was making his way towards the courtyard him being his clumsy self bumped into something making him stumble a bit. He immediately looked up being greeted by a leather jacket, the owner being a very tall man with a broad back. He noticed that he had caused the man to drop his phone on the concrete blow them. Jimin cursed at himself for already causing trouble not even a whole two minutes since he got there.

 Jimin cursed at himself for already causing trouble not even a whole two minutes since he got there

"Im so sorry!! I wasn't looking where i was going-" jimin started to say.

"Watch where your going! Maybe try opening your eyes and using them while you walk." The man scoffed with a very annoyed tone turning to look at who caused him to lose a grip on his phone.

Jimin made eye contact with the dark eyes and immediately felt intimidated by the intense stare. Then he realized what the man had told him and got mad, who the hell did this douche think he was, talking to him like he was superior to him. Jimin wasn't going to let this guy walk all over him, and let his sassiness show a bit.

"Excuse me? Who the hell are you to talk to me like that? Don't you get it was an accident you really think Id bump into you on purpose! You need to get you head out of you ass and be a little more respectful to people." Jimin said glaring at the taller, intimidating man. He rolled his eyes at him while turning on his foot not giving the other a chance to reply. Immediately Jimin realized what he had just done and thought to himself what a great way to start off his fist day. He had a feeling this was gonna be a long remainder or the year.