♡CHAPTER 2♡

Jimin finally found his way to the administration office after walking through the big building to pick up his schedule.

He quietly knocked on the door before entering.

"Hello my name is Park Jimin I'm a transfer student. I came here to pick up my schedule." He said showing off his angelic smile.

"Ah yes, welcome!" She said while rummaging through a file cabinet pulling out his schedule. "My name is Mrs. Choi if you need anything don't be afraid to come and talk to me!"She said handing him his schedule smiling sweetly at him.

"Thanks Mrs. Choi will do!" Jimin said as he grabbed the schedule from her hands heading towards the door. He turned around and bowed one more time before exiting the room. Once he was out he glanced down at his schedule to see where his locker and all his classes would be.

Park Jimin

HOMEROOM           room a115
English IV                 room c320
Anatomy II                room b211
Pre-Cal                     room b238
                    LUNCH
Ap Gov                     room c314
Cooking/ Nutrition    room a125
Dance                       room a140

As he was looking over the schedule walking towards his locker on the second floor someone stopped in front of him causing him to stop. He looked up and was meet with a big boxy smile and brown eyes.

"Hi! My name is Taehyung, your the new kid right?" Taehyung questioned

"Hey, my name is Jimin by the way nice to meet you. How did you know there was a new student? Ive only been here for like 10 minutes." Jimin questioned with a small chuckle.

"You see, i heard when i got to school that there was someone who talked back to THE Jeon Jungkook. I figured it had to be someone new because everyone here is too scared to tell him anything. So i asked my friends who were here earlier and they said it was a small blonde boy and you match the description pretty well." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

"Who?" Jimin said confused. " Ohh your talking about the douchebag who has no manners, whats so great about him." Jimin said already getting annoyed thinking about the scenario that happened not too long ago.

"By the way do you know where room a115 is?" Jimin asked brushing off the topic.

"Yeah! Yay were in the same homeroom, we can go together follow me!" Taehyung said
"And just letting you know that "douchebag" isn't someone to mess with, i heard he's involved with a gang but it could just be a rumor." Taehyung said slightly shrugging his shoulders as they walked towards their homeroom class.

"A gang? I highly doubt that. He just gives me the impression of seeing himself higher and better than everyone else. He just has a really big ego." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"I mean he does kind of have a reason to have an ego as big as his considering the whole school is basically drooling over him. He's always been the center of attention since freshman year. He's the captain of our football team and is known as a "party animal", everyone wants to be noticed by him. Sadly no one does, the thing with jungkook is he doesn't date he only hooks up with people. I honestly feel bad for everyone who hooked up with him, they always think that because they slept with him one time it automatically makes them a thing. The amount of people I've seen crying over that guy is ridiculous." Taehyung said while they arrived in the front of their classroom.

"Well i think those people are delusional, i mean yeah he's attractive I'm not even gonna deny that, but when you have a shitty personality your looks go down the drain along with their personality." Jimin replied following Tae to two empty seats to the back of the class.

" Well seems like your part of a very small handful of people who aren't charmed by Jungkook. Oh yeah speaking of which i heard that once you left people saw jungkook stare at you with a smirk on his face. That can either mean one of two things, one he's looking to see what he can do to ruin your life or two he's found an interest in you." Taehyung said looking Jimin in the eyes.

"Interest.." Jimin said raising one eyebrow. " Even if he did there is no way id ever like someone like that."

"Jungkook always gets what he wants and is very stubborn. He won't stop until he does. Just be careful Minnie he's bad news." Taehyung said with worry on his face.

"Im sure the people heard wrong theres no way-" Jimin was saying until he got cut off by the teacher entering the classroom.

"Good morning everyone I know we normally don't have any announcements but today we have a new student joining us for the remainder of the year, Mr. Park" he said glancing towards Jimin in a silent command to introduce himself.
Jimin stood from his chair and walked to the front of class to introduce himself.

"Hello everyone! My name is Park Jimin its nice to meet you all i hope we can be friends and have a good rest of the year together." he said bowing to his class mates, then quickly walked toward his seat.

"Welcome Jimin i hope you settle in smoothly." the teacher said with a small smile.

Then the bell rang and everyone started to get up and leave the class.

"What class do you have next?" Tae asked standing up throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"I have english in room c320, by the way do you know what the letters stand for?" Jimin questioned confused, his old high school back in Busan was only one story, so moving to a now three story school felt a little overwhelming.

"No way really! I have that class with you! And don't really mind the letters its just another way to let you know what floor your on, a is the main floor, b is the second and c is the third. You'll get used to it fast don't worry. I have another friend in that class so you can also meet him, he's little extra but extremely nice! You'll love him." Tae said as the both made their way to their next class.