His Best Wake-Up Call

I begin falling asleep in your arms, my head on your chest, your arm wrapping around me. Your caresses, heartbeat, and breathing lull me to sleep like a lullaby sung with your sweet voice. I always sleep so deep in your arms. Your strong body makes me feel so safe, like no one could harm me.

When morning comes, I awaken. My dreams are still vivid in my mind. Dreams of you and me on a date at a bar. You are relentless with your teasing of me. My panties are soaked in the dream. I, of course tease you back until you can't take it anymore and you fuck me on the pool table in the bar with everyone watching. I am now awake and in need of your cock.

You are still sound asleep. We are still intertwined. My legs are wrapped around one of your legs, my hand and head resting on your chest where I can hear your heartbeat. You have your arm around my shoulder. I am in my happy place. I am so content and feeling so loved in your arms.

I pick up my head to look at you and admire your rugged good looks. I run my fingers across your chest. You let out a sigh, but do not wake up. I start to kiss my way down your body. A gentle kiss at your neck, I sniff in your essence, that warm musky scent. Soft kisses across your chest, the hair tickles my nose. Sweet kisses at your stomach, those always make you flinch a little, but still you don't wake up.

My hand wanders down your stomach and to the elastic of your boxers. I submerge my hand beneath the fabric. I brush my hand across your cock. You are starting to get hard. My mouth waters. I want you in my mouth so bad. I stroke you with a delicate touch. You still don't awaken from your slumber. I smirk because you are in for the best wake up call of your life.

I pull my hand from your boxers and ease your cock through the fly. I can feel there is a little bit of precum. I caress my thumb across the head of your cock and bring my thumb to my mouth for a taste. I crave the saltiness of your cum, my mouth is watering.

I lower myself under the covers and lay between your muscular legs while propping myself up on your thighs. I give your cock a long lick from base to tip. You let out a very sleepy moan from your dreamworld. I wonder what you are dreaming about. Another long lick from the base to tip. When I reach the head of your cock, I give it a gentle suck. You moan again. I start to bring my mouth down over your cock. I deep throat it. You aren't rock hard yet, so this is easier on me since you are so big. I moan with you in my mouth and your legs shake. You are still in your dreamworld. I bring my mouth off your cock and gasp for air. Fuck, I am so turned on doing this.

I start to pump on your cock with my mouth, grabbing your balls with my gentle and small hand. I start to move and get up on my knees, so this is easier. That is when you wake up. I feel your hand in my hair. You let out a deep growly moan. I get so wet when you do that to me. You lift the covers off me and the cool air rushes across my body. My nipples get hard. You love to watch me when I suck your cock. I raise my head up on your cock and look you in the eyes. "That's my good girl," you growl. I lower back down onto your cock until you reach my throat. You let our a primal growl. Fuck, I am getting so wet.

You grab my hair with your careful touch and pull me back up. My mouth gaping open. You growl, "Are you still hungry, Babygirl?" I nod. You let go of my hair. "Suck my cock like a good girl." I am so hungry for your cock that I am not shy about it.

I grab your cock in my hands and stroke it a few times, my tits just grazing your flesh. You moan is so deep. I put my tongue near the tip of your cock while still stroking it. You growl at the sight of this. I lower my mouth back down onto your cock. I caress your balls while my other hand is still on your cock, my drool is running down my hand, so wet. I pick up the pace a little. You let out another growl.

I alternate from deep throat to very shallow strokes. I flick my tongue across the head of your cock while it is still in my mouth. You twitch at every flick as you start to get sensitive. I keep a steady pace. I feel your hands grabbing at my arms and shoulders. You must like this. I slow down a little and angle my head so I can see you. Fuck, you look so hot when you are this turned on. You bite your lip while looking at me. So close to the edge and I slowed down, this must be sweet torture for you.

I pick up the pace again. I let out a moan while you are in my mouth. You run your fingers through my hair, showing your appreciation for my moans, like you always do. I am such a good girl for Daddy. I tighten my grip and suck a little harder. You are so close, I can feel it in your balls. Those balls that are so heavy with cum for me. You are so rock hard. I let out another moan. You growl in response. Fuck, you turn me on so much.

"I am so close, Babygirl. Are you going to swallow all of Daddy's hot cum?" I grunt in response. I am so greedy for your cum. I speed up a little more. You let out an aggressive growl and scream my name. Fuck, you are so sexy when you orgasm. I swallow down every drop like the hungry good girl that I am.

I slink back up your body. You are spent and so happy. My swollen, dripping wet pussy grinds against your thigh. "Babygirl, you are so wet for me, aren't you?" I respond "Yes, Daddy" We kiss with a fiery passion. "Mmmm I still taste myself on your tongue. Do you want pancakes for breakfast with strawberries and whipped cream, Babygirl?"

My nod is pleading, begging you for what you are planning. I know what you have in mind. You love to eat strawberries and whipped cream off my body before eating my pussy for dessert. "Good girl. I will go make breakfast and bring you coffee. It is your turn to cum when I come back." I love our lazy mornings together.