14

*Jonahs POV*

As the ambulance and cops arrived i saw Y/n's seizure stop but the EMT's still took her back to the hospital, the same hospital that she was just released from. 

when the cops came up to me they asked if she had any Medical problems and I told them how she was just released from this Hospital after being in a coma for a few days but she seemed somewhat fine. after speaking to the nurses then i had to talk to the cops so i told the cops what happened but he just looked at me and didn't even say anything to me, he just walked away.

as i was walking around the hospital i found Y/N room and i saw her sitting up on the bed, talking to the nurse and as i walked into the room her face lit up and she seemed more happier.

Jonah: how is my beautiful girl doing?

Nurse:  she's a little drowsy but she's seems to be okay but i'd keep an eye on her just to make sure she don't faint

Jonah: don't worry i'll take good care of her 

as the nurse left Y/N started to get up from her bed 

Jonah: whoa there Missy 

Y/N: what?? 

Jonah: you can't be getting up so fast like that 

Y/N: JJ i'm fine don't worry *giggles*

Jonah: noooo Y/N stoooppp your gonna have a seizure again just let me help 

Y/N: fine you can help

I lifted Y/N in my arms and carried her back to the car and we both got in and headed back home but this time i went an opposite way just so we wouldn't end up on that dreaded street but damn if only corbyn was here to see her, maybe then she wouldn't be this broken.

~at Y/N's home~

*Y/n POV*

we finally arrived back to this sad home and all i did was lay in bed and watch TV with Jonah by my side but all i could ever think about was Corbyn and how much i wanted him right now but i knew this pain will never go away unless i make it go away. 

~A/N: Hey guys sorry for taking so long to write this chapter but i'm gonna start writing more so more chapters should be coming out more often~