Facing Vengeance

I don't own the video or the images in this.

~~~~At the hospital January 1st~~~~

"Oh Honey look, he's opening his eyes!" A female woman whispered to her husband.

"He has your eye colour." He told her looking at me lovingly.

"Hey there, welcome to the Ashido family Yoshi."

~~~ Age three ~~~

'Mama's getting me a little sister!' My thoughts were wild and I was excited.

"Stop bouncing so much squirt, your so full of energy. Are you excited to see your little sister?" Dad asked me ruffling my hair and avoiding my growing horns.

"Pick up please Dad?" I asked as we were about to go in.

"Sure squirt."

"Mama!" I cheered as I saw them.

"Shush Yoshi, Mina's sleeping."

~~~ Age Four ~~~

That was a year ago I'm four now and we were going to get my quirk results after school. 

(A/n- Class is boring so I'll skip it because I don't know what to put in here.)

It was going to be a normal day but four kids followed me. I tried to lose them but I got surrounded.

"Hold the alien down, this will be fun." The leader ordered. I kept my head down to avoid eye contact with him. "Hey ugly look up at me when I talk." He punched my face.

"That hurt, please stop." I whimpered.

"Not till you learned your lesson." One jeered cutting my shoulder with their quirk. (She could turn her nails into knives) Anger rose in me as I closed my eyes.

'What was the point in beating a helpless kid? To feel strong? That's a stupid reason!' This was my thought in the moment.

"I... said... STOP!" I screeched my eyes opened quickly and they all froze in place. I blinked and they were still frozen. I pried my arms out of the kids hands as Dad came rushing over. They saw my shoulder and the kids bloodied knife.

"I got my quirk." I said crying.

"Your going to get some cool scars buddy. Let's go get your quirk checked out..." Dad told me. I nodded quietly with my eyes closed incase I accidentally freeze someone else.

~~~~At the quirk doctor clinic~~~~

"Sir your son has a mutant type quirk called Vrondi but it can be used in different proportions. Please be notified his quirk can be deadly. Please take his quirk descriptions."

"Thank you doctor." Dad picked me up and drove us home.

"Mum! Mum! Mum!" I screeched.

"What is it buddy?"

"I got my quirk." I looked at her with happy and excited eye forgetting I need to keep them closed until Dad brought my blindfold.

"I am so proud of my family..." She said and fell to the floor.

"Mum? DAD! What's going on? Did I hurt her?!" I panicked upset and crying.

"Don't worry about it, it was an accident. I'll call the ambulance. Put this on in the mean time and go to your room and play with your sister." He told me calmly.

"...Ok dad."

~~~Age fifteen ~~~

It has been eleven years since the incident of my quirk stopping my Mother's heart. Everyone seems to have moved on except me. My Dad's now got a girlfriend and my sister is just fine when I just stay in my room in solitude most of the time except when we eat but when we do I'm silent. School has been hard, most people avoid me avoid me because of my quirk or it's that I can fight people off easily without using it. I just learnt to fight with different martial arts to protect myself, what's wrong with that? Maybe it's because I fight whoever makes my sister or her friends upset. I trained my quirk on robbers who I glanced at from a distance or on a live screen. Today me and my bestfriend Okami Shori were home together when he said,