I will get my Vengence

Yoshi POV
'Beep! Beep!- *SMASH*' My hand destoryed the last alarm clock I was allowed to have.
'Oh well, it finally died.'
"GET UP YOSHI!!!" 'Fathers' bitch called out.
"I'M ALREADY AWAKE YOU BITCH!" I shouted knowing father wasn't here. I looked outside of my closed black curtains and saw it was raining.
"Damn it." I muttered knowing I'll have to walk to school and back as I tied my blindfold on my eyes on top of my bandage. I walked downstairs and was completely ignored by everyone, so I made a quick breakfast and left in the rain with nothing but my school supplies. By the time I reached Yueei I was soaked through. I just walked through the door and walked to class my shoes squelching through the hallways. I didn't even bother to look around cause I know people are staring at me.
"Why are you soaked? Ashido was completely dry this morning." Nejire asked me.
"I walked..." I told her being vague, I was not in the mood to talk to her.
"Why-"
"JUST SHUT UP NEJIRE! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR STUPID QUESTION RAMBLES!" Everyone was stunned, I have never acted like this before. "Leave me alone, I'm tired and very cold."
The teacher heard my out burst and walked in eyeing me. His eyes widened as he saw me dripping with water. He opened his mouth to talk to me but decided against it seeing my current mood. He reminded himself that he should talk to my 'Dad' about what he's doing as parenting.
"Ok class, I'm going to tell you about the vigilante Vengence and his associate-"
"Those eyes... Sir! That's Yoshi! I saw his eyes when he accidentally attacked me!"
"Describe them for me..."
"That exact shade of Icy Blue." He said. My eyes widened as the teacher strode up to me and was ready to attack.
"Oh shit." The teacher threw a punch at me but I easily countered.
"I didn't know I'd be found out so soon. Sorry Nejire, Tamaki and Mario we really were friends but it couldn't last with my chosen career." I apologized pulling off my blindfold backing towards the closed window. With everyone frozen I turned my back to them and sprinted for the window.
"YOSHI!" Nejire screamed as we were on the fifth floor.
"PICK ME UP SHORI!" I shouted into my mic as everyone rushed to the window the fear being overpowered with concern for me. The same black shadow picked me up and we were gone. Everyone rushed to the third years classroom.

Third View POV
Aizawa looked at everyone who knew me sobbing and at the broken window.
"What happened?"
"Yoshi is Vengance..." The teacher sighed. 
"We never knew. How?"
"Well he's sorry since he did enjoy his time here and would have made a great hero but this is the path he's chosen."
"Nezu's gonna be shocked for once." Aizawa chuckled at the thought.

Back to Yoshi POV
We were relaxing in the group lounge when someone turned on the news. There were reporters at my house. Mina was breaking into tears while 'Father' stared at the camera.
"How do you feel that your son turned out to be the most wanted vigilante?" Some girl asked.
"Disapointed. He had such potential to become a hero..." He looked away from the camera.
"What are you gonna do now?" She asked him again.
"This." He grabbed the mic and looked straight at the camera. "Yoshi Ashido, I hope to never see such a disapointment again. You are not welcome to return to this house." Mina started crying harder and the Bitch started smiling in the background.
"HOW DARE SHE MAKE MY CARETAKER SAY THAT! PEOPLE WON'T EVEN NOTICE THE SMALL TEARS IN HIS EYES. HE OBVIOUSLY WANTS ME TO COME BACK AT SOME POINT." I turned the TV off and went to my room. Shurui followed me.
"What is it Shurui?"
"I came to cheer Oni-san up." He was to innocent for this cruel world.
"Thank you bud." I ruffled his hair inviting him in. He marvel at my room, we ended up playing games till he fell asleep and I decided to take a nap.
'I hope tomorrow bring luck.' I thought. I always said that before the next day started and it's worked so far.
Too be continued...
Sorry it's shorter than normal, I'm in need of some ideas for all my books. Also please check out my story, Fighting Instinct on @KuruttaSamiru
Thank you!
From Marama's Child 
Word count: 724