.007

"it was my moms" mattia said with his voice cracking at mom.

Mattias mom got killed but they never found out who actually killed her....well until now.

"Tia i'm so sorry i didn't know" i said looking down.

"it's whatever" he said but it look like he wanted to cry.

He started walking towards me and his eyes filled with lust and hunger.

KINDA SMUT WARNING

He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall. He bit his lip and soon smashing his lips onto mine. He began kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot and when he found it i let out a soft moan.

"jump" he told me. i jumped into his arms, his arms grabbing my thighs and we began kissing once again. He carried me to the bed not breaking to kiss and got on top of me.

He started kissing down my neck and he slipped his hand in my shirt. i arched my back a little so he can take off my bra and then he took off my shirt. He began sucking on my right breast, swirling his tongue around it. he made his way down to my stomach and teased me by kissing around the hem of my sweats.

"Mattiaa don't tease me" i said whining

He smirked and as soon as i knew it my pants and panties were off, leaving me completely naked.

He gave small kissing around my thighs and i look out a louder moan.

He licked a bold strip along my entrance. i got wetter by the second. He started sucking on my clit and i moaned, "shit mattia" while me eyes rolling to the back of my head.

I put my hands on Mattias head and tugged on his hair a bit and he let out a small moan sending vibrations to my entire body.

He continued sucking on my clit and without warning he put in two of his fingers in my entrance, i moaned "mattia yes just like that"

"that's not my name" he growled at me

he curled his fingers inside of me.

"daddy" i moaned really loudly and i felt this knot form in my stomach.

"m-mattia i'm a-about to cum" i was barley able to even let out any words.

Mattia took out his fingers and began to tongue fuck me, he put his tongue in my entrance and i arched my back, gripping the sheets, throwing my head back.

i then released into his mouth and he swallowed my cum.

"mm you taste good baby girl" he said while licking his fingers.

i was trying to catch my breath and he came up to me and whispered in my ear, "told you you'd get punished"

He walked out of the room and smirked at me.

I couldn't believe what just happend, do i like mattia, do i not? ugh i don't know ima just sleep on it and with that i knocked out.

NEXT MORNING

i woke up to my alarm and went to go shower but my legs felt weak from yesterday. i got ready because we had to go to school today smh. i put on this casual outfit.

^^with white air force 1s

i went down stairs to see all the boys looking at me weirdly. i sat down and all of them bagan laughing. "what's so funny" i asked them all giving them all a death stare.

kairi then says, "oh daddy" "yes mattia" mocking me from last night.

i felt my cheeks turn red and i said, "oh shit you guys heard that" with a nervous laugh at the end.
"EVERYONE did" said ale.

i felt so embarrassed so i just said "fuck you guys" with a laugh in the end and continued eating break fast.

we all go in the car to go to school and once we arrived i went to go to my schedule and turns out i have all 7 classes with mattia, 5 with kairi, 6 with ale, 5with Mariano, and 5 with hector.

we walked to home room and all the boys were in it so it was kinda cool and all.

SKIP TO LUNCH

it was finally lunch and i walked with mattia and kairi to the pay for our lunches.

we sat at a table and i sat next to Mattia and Hector. then these three other boys came and sat down with us.

They all look at me with confusion until Mattia said "Luna this is Alvaro, Roshaun, and Robert" "guys this is luna" i smiled at them and they smiled back. All the rest of the boys came and sat down with us when some girl came up to me and said, "um why are you sitting next to my man" i then looked at her with a disgusted look and said "bitch i can sit next to who ever i want" i stood up to get in front of her and then mattia pushed me away and told the girl "jenna i'm not your man we broke up already" jenna looked me up and down and said, "so you moved onto this hoe" and that was ittttt i was getting ready to drag her, i put my hair in a bun and put my hoodie on. "what did you just call me?" i told her and she looked a bit scared. you could see the fact that she gulped and she said "a hoe." At this point everyone was around up with their cameras out.

I smiled at her and then ale said "ten bucks on luna wins" i threw a punch to her face and then she fell. i jumped on top of her and she grabbed my hair and tried to hit me but i dodged it and then start swing more at her and she was bleeding until i felt mattia grab me "LET ME GO" i yelled trying to get out of mattias hands. "LUNA CALM DOWN" he yelled at me. i stopped trying to get out and then the principal called me to the office. "luna its your first day here and you already got into a fight" he scolded me. "why were you guys fighting in the first place" he asked. i just shrugged and he let me out but me and jenna got 5 day detention. It was the end of the day so i was headed off for detention, i got there late and to my surprise i saw...