.009

LUNAS POV

it's wednesday and i do no wanna go to school ugh. i got up from my bed
and put on this outfit

 i got up from my bedand put on this outfit

SKIP TO SCHOOL

i met up with the boys at school and hugged them all but mattia decided to be a petty bitch and not hug me back. "i got to go to home room" i told all of them as i was walking away. "Luna wait up" kairi told me trying to catch up with me.

"Luna there is going to be a party at my house tonite, you can come if ya want" kairi told me as me and him walked to class. "sure i'd love to come" i answered him as we walked into class. It was boring kinda but i talked to kairi the whole time.

SKIP TO LUNCH

i was walking to the table with me and the boys and all of us were there except mattia. "Guys so you know where mattia is?" i asked everyone. "nah i saw him last period but that was it". Ale told me while texting on his phone not making eye contact with me. "Oh alright fasho" i answered while taking a bite of my pizza.

Like 6 minutes later Mattia came to our table with some girl. i thought i should be nice and introduce my self.

i stood up and said "hi i'm Luna" i stuck my hand out to her. she just looked at me with a disgusted face. "okay then" i said rolling my eyes sitting back down.

"this is cynthia" Mattia finally said.

ugh here we go again

they sat down and after a bit i asked everyone, "what color should i get my nails done guys?" Cynthia said "no one cares about what color you paint your nails" rolling her eyes. Everyone looked at Cynthia scared for her but i needed to be nice so i said "KAIRI what color should i paint my nails"
"uh ooo do like a pink ish white ombré" he answered with a smile. "ooo cute bett" i told him.

After school i went to the nail salon and i got the color kai wanted.

SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE PARTY

i was walking home on friday when kairi came up to me and asked "Luna so you want me to pick you up for the party?" i looked at him and said "yeah sure pick me up at like 7."
"alr" he said walking away.

i finally got home like at 6 and started to get ready. i took a shower, curled my hair, put on my dress and did some make up to make me look cute asff.

i looked cute ashh

i looked cute ashh. as i got done kairi texted me.

Kairi 💸: i'm outside
read 7:02pm

i seen kais msg and walked outside while kai stood outside the car. "wow you look beautiful" he told me causing me to smile and blush a bit. "thank you, you look very handsome" i told him, he smiled. We arrived at the party.....