6 - Interrogated

Dark...everything was dark.

I blinked my eyes trying to adjust them to the dim light only to notice I was in some sort of incarceration room.
It was about the size of a regular classroom. There was a average wooden door in the very far corner of the room. A camera in each corner of the room and a large speaker attached to the ceiling in the middle of the room. I looked down to notice I was cuffed by my wrists to the table. I was still in my work clothes from before.

I continued to look around the room so I could start analyzing my situation. Behind me were some book cases and a comfy looking chair as well as a small rounded table. On the wall in front of me was a big mirror that seemed all to suspicious to me. It had to be a one way mirror to where someone could see into the room, but whoever was in the room couldn't see them. Above the desk was an industrial hanging light that gave off a soft glow. There was also a spot light in the corner of the room, but it wasn't on.

I quickly jump at the sound of a door opening. My eyes shoot over to where the door was only to see an attractive man around my age enter. His black hair was gelled back messily and he had a visible neck tattoo. "Finally awake now are we." He states as he walks over to me. I was trying to analyze him. I couldn't tell if he was going to hurt me or not. He sat down in the nice roller chair in front of me before rolling closer to the desk. He rested his arms onto the table and stared me dead in the eyes.

"Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You're here because you have important information that my boss needs. Now, I don't really want to torture a pretty girl like you, so I advise you to choose the easy way and tell me the truth of everything you know. If not, then, I'll make your life a living hell." He forwardly says making me grow scared. Okay, so I just tell him everything I know. Simple right?

"Are you affiliated with Ateez?" Wrong. Not simple.
"I- I'm sorry?" I ask in confusion.
"Are you affiliated with the gang Ateez?" He asks again harshly.
"What? No!" I quickly respond.
"Then why did Seonghwa give you the USB?" He asks.
"Is this about Seonghwa? I promise whatever he's doing I'm not involved!" I state in fear.
"That doesn't answer my question." He sneers.
"He gave me the USB because he knew I could decrypt the message! I had no idea it was affiliated with NCT!" I claim in honesty. I see his eyes narrow at me as if he didn't believe what I was saying.

"Why did you keep the USB then and not automatically return it to him?" He asks.
"I didn't know where Seonghwa was. He wasn't responding to my texts either. He randomly came to my house the other night to take it back." I respond.
"Who is Seonghwa to you?" I shrug at his question.
"I don't know, a coworker? I've worked with him for a while."
"Then why did you agree to help him?" He asks in interest.
"I-..."
"You what?"
"I guess it's because I like him." He leans forward and tilts his head at me.
"You're not romantically involved with him?" I shake my head quickly to his question.
"No, just friends. There's slight flirting, but nothing much. It's never turned into anything." He went quiet after I responded, but continued to study me. It seemed like he was thinking. I watched as he randomly stood up from his seat and looked down at me as if I was just a stupid little girl. He continued to stare at me blankly before blinking and walking away with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I yell at him. I watch in discontent as he walked out of the room without responding to me. I groan out and softly drop my head onto the table in annoyance. A good 10 minutes had to have pass before I heard the door open again. I quickly look up only to see a relatively intimidating girl who had beautiful long purple hair. She wore a black suit that hugged her body and under the blazer she wore a white tank top. Her dark makeup made her look more intimidating. I gulped as she walked closer, but automatically calmed as she gave me a soft smile.

"You must be, Yvi?" She questions in Chinese making me sigh out. I still wasn't very comfortable with speaking Korean. If anything I preferred to speak in English or Malay, but I did know Chinese thanks to my father.
"Yes." I respond back making her smile wider.
"I'm Xue. I'm the assistant of the boss around here. I've been asked to show you around the facility." She states making me look at her in confusion.
"Why?"
"Because you'll be staying here." She states making me look at her in shock and quickly stand up, but head to lean down since my wrists were cuffed to the table.
"Are you kidding me?" I shout making her sigh out.
"The boss said you know too much. So you will be staying here from now on until we can trust you." She says before walking over to stand in front of the desk.
"Know too much? I'm sorry, but none of this makes sense!" I respond.
"You know about NCT and Ateez. You've helped Ateez's leader decrypt something of ours. We can't risk you going back out into public and helping them again or to something of that extent." She says making my eyes widen more. Everything just clicked.

"You're telling me that Seonghwa is the leader of Ateez and I've been kidnapped by NCT because I've helped him in decrypting something of yours that he wasn't suppose to have, obviously." I state and she nods.
"Precisely." My mouth drops open at her statement as she undos the cuffs. "Now, don't try running because you will die. They don't play games." I nod before we make our way out of the room leaving us in a long ball made of concrete. "So this is our dungeon area. We have 7 all together along with two interrogation rooms." She says as we make our way to the end of the hall way. We stop at a metal door that was only openable by thumb print. She places her thumb over the green scanner before it opens. We walk through revealing a small waiting room that had a plant and an elevator. She clicked the elevator and my eyes widened as we entered. It was extremely fancy. Not only that, but there were 100 floors.

"Most of these floors are just for business, which you will get to know along the way. Floor 6 is the plaza. Floor 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are underground. 1 and 2 are for holding prisoners and what not. Floor 3 is classified. 4 is our intense training grounds which holds many things. 5 is the parking garage. Floor 100 is of course the roof top which holds a beautiful pool and garden. Floor 99 is our bosses living courters. 94-98 are the living courters, which you will be staying on floor 95. Floor 92 holds our infirmary. 93 is the dinning area. 92 is our gym and other training grounds. 87-91 is our special offices and meeting rooms. Everything else is extra offices that people can rent out or that our allies are free to use." She explains.

....I really was just kidnapped by NCT

Update! Sorry that it's been so long!
I hope y'all like it!