2.

Willows PoV

I walked into the best shop in the world, 'pizza world' and made my way up to the cashier who seemed to look like a snobby rich girl that Relies on mommy or daddy's money, that's what she looked like, in fact I didn't know why she was working here.
"Hello welcome to pizza world"
She spoke in a bored tone. I smiled at her in a sickly sweet way and ordered my food;cheesy pizza, two cokes and an extra pepperoni pizza for the old lady across the street from me.
the lady was like my mother,sweet caring and gentle.

"oh hello dear"
Her voice was melodic and full with gentleness I smiled softly at her and set down the extra coke on her table along with the two pizzas
"Hey mary" I greeted her back.
she smiled widely at the sight of junk food, making me laugh I kissed her forehead and hugged her as I left with my pizza and my coke "mwéstas kukom" (later grandma)
And with that I left to the comfort of my own home, changing my act into a serious one.

I entered my room cautiously and immediately noticed the change of sound like tapping on a microphone.
Not today fbi
I made no sound even though they already knew I was in my apartment I stilled my heart and carefully manoeuvred my way into the bathroom. Under the towels was a box. But not Just any box, this box had the ability to turn off signals and wifi around the whole apartment.
But it came with a price, I had to find all the microphones under 30 minute max, until then the signal will turn back on.

I flicked it on and went to work, turning the lights on, checking under my bed. Under the couch in the tv and in the kitchen appliances, so far I've found 3. Two in the kitchen and one in the living room.
The last place was my room,
I checked in the lamp, the phone. My phone and eventually in the light above me,

I was surprised to see a camera attached to the mic. And a note.
I carefully picked up the mic and camera and smashed it on the ground with as much force as I could,
I slid my hand over the note and started to read the note;
Since we, the fbi can't find and lock you up, we sent an assassin of a higher rank than you, to assassinate you.

Sincerely
The director of the fbi