Chapter Nine- "I Promise~"

//Continuing where we left off//
Virgil POV:
       'I need to tell them what happened..'
I sigh as I look up at Roman and he gives me a questioning look. "You ok Virge?" Ro ask as he puts his hand on my cheek and I sigh. "A-Actually.. there's something I-I need to tell-l you a-and Pat-t.. You m-might wanna sit-t down.." I stutter out as I put my hand in Roman's.

Roman nods his head and kisses the top of my hand before he sits next to P. "You can tell me anything Virgil.. You know that right?.. and I don't care if it's good, bad, or ugly.. I'm still gonna be here for you~" "And so am I kiddo.. no matter what happens we'll always be here.." Patton says as he sits up and wipes a few tears that are streaming down his face.

I smile a little at my boyfriend and close friend.. "Thanks guys.. I don't know what I would do without you two.... *Virgil frowns a little at what he's about to say* Before I show you guys you have to promise me that you won't be mad.. especially you Roman.. *Both Ro and Pat nod* Ok.." I take a deep breath before grabbing a tissue from the coffee table in front of me.

I sigh shakily as I wipe of the makeup that's on the left side of my jaw. I wince as I hear both of them gasp as they look at the huge bruise. Patton has more tears in his eyes and Roman quickly stands up and walk in front of me with a sad/anger expression on his face that he's trying to hide.

"Who did this to you?.." Ro ask as gently takes my hand in his. I take a shaky breath and feel a few tears stream down my face as I look up at Roman. ".. J-Janus and Re-..Remus.." I quietly say as Rom eyes widen. "M-My brother h-hurt you!? That son of a b***h! When I get home I'm gonna-" Ro yells as he grits his teeth with anger. I shake my head, "Roman please don't be upset.. I'm sorry.." I reply as I look over at Patton, who's trying not to cry again and has wide eyes.

"Virgil you don't need to apologize they should be the ones saying sorry.. This is not your fault baby..Did they hurt you anywhere else?.." Roman ask with a hint of sad/anger in his voice. I look back at him and slowly nod my head yes. "Oh babe I'm so sorry.. you don't have to show me just know that I lo-.. I promise that this will never happen again.. I care bout you so much Virgil~.. and might I and you look amazing in my letterman~.." Ro says as he brings me into a hug with tears in his eyes and I shakily hug back.

I blush bright red, "To be honest I kinda forgot I was wearing it.." I reply as I lay my head on his shoulder and take a deep breath. "Are Janus and Remus the reason why Logan can't breath?" I hear P ask and Rom and I pull apart. I nod my head, "Yeah.. Logan told me that after J pushed him into a table he fell to the floor and Jan kicked him in his ribs..Patton it wasn't your fault and I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."

"It's ok V.. I just hope that Lo's ok.." Pat says as he walks over to me and gives me a small hug. I smile and hug him back, "I think L's gonna be fine.. he's a lot tougher than he looks.." I reply as Patton takes a step back from the hug with a small smile. I look over at R to see him with an very p***ed off expression as he looks down at his phone.

I gently grab his waist and rest my head on his shoulder as I see him going to his texting contacts. He stops on one that says 'Remus' and presses it. "Babe? Look at me.. *Roman takes a deep breath and looks at his boyfriend* I'm sorry I didn't tell you before all this.. so please don't do something that you might regret later.." I say to my dramatic boyfriend as I kiss his cheek and he sighs.

"Virge you don't need to be sorry I'm just p***ed that my brother was causing you and Logan so much harm and that I was stupid enough to not notice it.. Some boyfriend I am.." R says with a sigh as he quickly looks away from me. "Roman, you are an amazing boyfriend~..You're charming, sweet, and funny.. I don't know what I would do without you so please don't think badly of yourself just cause you didn't know bout something.." I reply as I press a quick kiss to his lips.