Chapter Eighteen- "What If?"

(Warning: ..nothing..)
-After Virgil leaves the Prince House-
//Roman POV//
I sigh with a smile as I close the door and look back at my parents who are still talking to Janus and Remus. "I probably should be going home..Thank you for supper it was great Mrs. Prince.." Jan says as he shakes my parents hands with a smirk. "Well thank you for coming Janus it was great seeing you..Drive home safe." My dad says with a smile as Re kisses J's cheek, "See ya sexy!~" Rem says with a smirk as he slaps Janus' a**.

My dad shoots Rem a glare as Ja blushes bright red with embarrassment. My mother sighs as she runs her fingers through her shoulder length brown hair. I sigh as I roll my eyes at my brothers lack of manners and the fact that he did that right in front of our parents. I hear Remus chuckle as he winks at his boyfriend and Janus rolls his eyes with a smirk. "Well-um..I gotta go bye Mr. and Mrs. Prince it was nice seeing you again.. Bye Mus~ I'll see you on Monday at school..See ya Ro." J says with a smile as he walks towards the front door and I open the door for him.

He gives me a small smile and a nod as he walks outside. I close the door behind me and walk towards my parents with a huge smile across my face. I quickly bring my mom into a hug. "Thank you for hearing me out bout Virgil.." I say as my mom hugs me back and we break apart so I can hug my father. "Of course sweetie we want you to be happy..And Virgil seemed like a nice boy with good intentions." "Also he seemed pretty scared of me so he's okay in my book." My dad says with a smile as he hugs me back and pats my shoulder.

I roll my eyes playfully and hit his shoulder, "Yeah cause you kept giving him a dirty glare.." I reply with a small smile and my dad chuckles. "You're right, you're right.. And Remus, that was uncalled for! You have no right to slap Janus' a**! Where are your manners young man!" My dad yells at Re as Remus takes his button up shirt off and lays on the couch.

Rem shrugs his shoulders with a smirk, "So? It's not like I haven't done that befor-..s**t.." Remus' eyes widen at what he just said and my parents gives him an anger look. "YOU'VE DONE IT BEFORE!?" My mother yells as I quickly leave the room so I don't have to listen to any of that. I quickly close my bedroom door and start doing a happy dance cause my parents approved of my little storm cloud~ I jump onto my head and sigh happily as I stare up at my ceiling.

After a few minutes of relaxing and hearing my brother being chewed out by my parents I feel my phone start to vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and smile as I see that it's Virgil! I quickly answer my phone as I continue laying on my bed.

//During Call//
R: Hello?
V: Hey babe, *pant* are you at home cause I got something I wanna *pant* tell you?..
R: Yeah I'm at hom-..Virge are you running? Is everything alright? Did your parents find out the dinner thin-
V: Ro I'm ok..*pant* Everything is some what ok-I'll explain everything when I get *pant* to your house.. What side of the house is your room on? And *pant* can you please leave a window open?..
R: Vee baby, what's going on?
V: I'll explain later trust *pant* me Princey
R: Ok, my bedroom is on the left side of my house and the backyard gate is always unlocked so just come in through there. And I'll leave my window open..
V: Ok got it, thanks
R: No prob
//Call Ended//

"What does he mean by everything is some what ok?.. I hope he's alright..What if his parents found out about me inviting him over for dinner!?" I say to myself as I sit up on my bed with a sigh. "Everything's gonna be ok..If something really bad happened Virgil would of told me by now..Or would he? What if he's just coming over to tell me that he what's to break up!?" I'm quickly get cut off from my rant by the sound of my door opening and I look over to see Remus stand there with a confused look.

I sigh and give him a 'What do you need' kinda look. "I-um..wanted to know if you have any trash cause I'm gonna go make a dumpster fire.." Re says as he walks around my room looking for my trash can. I roll my eyes as I walk over to my desk and hand him my trash can. "I want my trash can back after you're done and try not to get the police involved again like the last three times.." I say and he gives me an evil smirk, "You know me to well~" Re replies as he walks out of my room with my trash.

I sigh as I run my fingers through my hair, "I really hope everything's ok between me and Virgil.." I walk over to my window and unlock it. I push it open and take a deep breath of fresh air which won't smell to fresh after Rem has his dumpster fire.. I turn back around and look around my somewhat messy room. "I probably should clean up before Vee gets here.." I mumble as I picking up my blankets and pillows off the floor. I sigh as I still have this nagging question in my head.. "What if he wants to break up?.."

(Hey guys sorry for the short chapter..again..I do hope you all have a good morning, afternoon, or night! Bye)