Meet Maxine

Name:
Maxine "Max" Camilla Peffercorn

Birthday:
January 18, 1949

Age:
13

Height:
5'3"

Weight:
107 lbs

Hair:
Orange-red

Eyes:
Blue

Family:
Christopher Peffercorn(Father)
Rosalie Peffercorn(Mother)
Wendy Peffercorn(Older sister)
Billy Peffercorn(Older brother)
Andrea "Andy" Peffercorn(Older sister)

Friends:
Eleanor Rodriguez
Babe Smalls
Kenzie Walsh
Benny Rodriguez
Scotty Smalls
Ham Porter
Squints Palledorous
Yeah-Yeah McClennan
Timmy Timmons
Tommy Timmons
Kenny DeNunez
Bertram Weeks

Crush: SURPRISE🤫!!

Enemies:
Phillips
Billy(Most of the time)

Likes:
Playing baseball
Video games
Skateboarding
Driving
Soccer

Dislikes:
Sexism
Cheer
Phillips🤮😡
Dressing up
Clingy couples

Background: Maxine was born to Christopher and Rosalie Peffercorn. She's the youngest child with older sisters Wendy and Andy while having an older brother named Billy. Unlike her sisters she has more similar traits to a boy than a girl, not physically wise though. She can handle the baseball game but is more into skateboarding and soccer. Both of her parents accept that she most of the time rather act like a guy than a girl. Her sisters wish she would do some girl stuff with them but they want her happy so they're ok with it too. Billy, however, wish she wouldn't act like this. Some would see him as trying to ruin all three of his sisters lives but the truth is he doesn't want any of them to go down the same path he had gone down, since he believes he should watch out for them since he's the oldest. She's closer to Eleanor since she has grown up with them but she is also close to Babe and Mackenzie since they can relate to each other. Especially Mackenzie since it seems like her sister Andy and Kenzie's brother Brand have a thing for one another. She doesn't have any regrets in her life but one. She regrets dating Phillips and the whole time she did. She mostly has a laid back personality until something pisses her off than she'll get mad or protective, sometimes both. Soccer and skateboarding is her way of letting her emotions out without causing pain to someone most of the time. But she is keeping a big secret from everyone that left mental scars to herself during the time she dated Phillips(Listen to the song at the top, it'll give a hint). Her dream is to make it big in the soccer world.

Played by: Sadie Sink

*Read the summary thing to the book for the warnings, it is important.*