20. Family

~Continue~

I'm yours Babe!

He turned and fell on the bed with Stefani on his chest. After a deep kiss, she pulled back.

But you don't always have to move your friends! Not because of me!

He smiled and shook his head.

We both know that this isn't even an option! I only need you, I don't care about the others.

So selfish Cooper?

He was about to kiss her when the doorbell rang again. Both ignored the sound and bandaged their lips together.
The doorbell rang again. Annoyed, Bradley's head fell back onto the pillow.

This can't be true!

Go, I'll get dressed.

No.

She smiled but then shook her head.

It shouldn't be, not now. I'll wait here.

Ok.

He went out of the bedroom when the doorbell rang again.

I'm on the way!

When he opened his door he couldn't believe his eyes.

Mom?

I'm happy to see you too, my son.

Eh yes, of course! I am happy, I just didn't expect you.

He hugged the little woman who was standing in front of him.

What are you doing here, now?

I just wanted to visit my son.

She pushed two big suitcases into the house and passed him.

That's the only reason?

There was a water pipe break in my apartment, the craftsmen are repairing everything and in time I have to go somewhere. I thought I could live with you for so long, cook for you, clean, do laundry-

He rubbed his forehead with one hand. Meanwhile Stefani heard the conversation between them.

Couldn't you have called me?

No, I forgot where my cell phone is.

Ok, um-  I'll take your suitcases to the guest room, just-

Nice to meet you, Miss Cooper!

Bradley's eyes widened when he saw Stefani standing next to him. He was totally nervous.

I'm Stefani.

She held out her hand to his mother and smiled at her. She knew the woman from somewhere.

Call me Gloria!

The older woman smiled back and looked at her closely. A small sigh escaped Bradley's lips. He picked up both suitcases and brought them into the bedroom. In the meantime, the two women were talking.

Bradley never mentioned that he has a new girlfriend!

Well, everything is still very fresh. We've only been together for three months now.

You are very beautiful! A very nice girl!

Thank you so much! Now I finally know the reason why Bradley is so perfect!

They both smiled again. Bradley was back in the room looking at the scenario in front of him.

Where did you get to know each other?