Chapter 8

Jennifer's POV

When I got to Matthews, I knocked on his door. he answered and put his finger to his lips, motioning for me to be quiet, he snuck me up to his room, then pulled me onto his bed and kissed me.

"What's up beautiful?" he asked.

"Nothing just wanted to see you." I lied.

"I thought you have plans?" He said

"I did but they ended earlier than planned." I said "so thought would come see you." I added

"Aww, good, I love our late night make out sessions..." he said, pulling my lips back to his. this is what I needed, a distraction. The kissing was always amazing, but this time his hand reached under her shirt, gripping her breasts. This was fine, they've played before, touching, nothing oral or penetration at all, but he always wanted it.

"You are so sexy Jennifer." He moaned his hands grabbing whatever he could reach "Baby I think I have waited long enough...I need something." He said as he kissed me.

"Need something? like what? I can jerk you off," I suggested.

"That would be a start." He said continuing to kiss me

"Okay, we've done that before..." I said, reaching into his joggers to take a hold of him. One hand usually did the job.

He hissed and I started slipping my hand up and down.

"See, I can do this for you, I always do...: I said.,

"Yes but there is much more that we can be doing." He moaned out

"Like what?" I asked, pausing for a moment.

"Oral, Sex!" he said.

"Matthew I told you I wasn't ready for that..." I reminded.

"Come on baby it had been three months." He said "it isn't a big deal..." he added

"It is when I am a virgin, I think I should be able to choose who I give it too." I said.

"What does that mean? You don't want me to take it?" He said sounding annoyed

"I'm not ready yet..." I said, "And I don't want you to take, if I choose you I want to give it, freely..."

"don't you love me?" he asked.

"That doesn't matter Matthew...I still need to be ready for something like that, it is a big thing..." I said.

"But don't you?" he asked.

"Well, yes," I said, softly.

"If you love me, you'll do this with me..." he said.

"That's not how this works..." I said, removing my hand from his joggers, and moving to sit up.

"And if you loved me you wouldn't being trying to pressure me into...you would until I was ready." I said shaking my head

"Well if I keep waiting for you, my dicks going to fall off, you know I dated Riley before you right? she puts out... I cant go from that to a cold fish, it's not easy for a guy!" he argued.

"Well I am sorry I am not some slut that gives it up to anyone and everyone." I hissed "You knew I was virgin when we first started dating." I added

"And I figured you'd eventually give it up..." he said, "But no it's like--"

"Being with a dead fish,," I finished annoyed. I gathered my coat and went to leave.

"Where you going?" he asked.