CHAPTER 1(wedding)

"Wow you look so stunning"my mother said with tears in her eyes

I knew she was gonna make me cry today for sure... I mean which bride doesn't cry on their wedding day anyway.
Yea I'm getting married today, wow i feel this is all a dream i met luke 2 month ago, he is the sweetest man ever, i mean everybody knows that except maybe my mother.
She keeps asking me if I'm sure that i should wait a little longer,she said i don't even know the man well yet,blah blah blah. She doesn't get it, I'm head over heels for him.

"Mama don't cry,you're gonna make me cry too,i have been crying since this morning"i step closer to her so i can wipe her tears,i love her so much, she is the strongest woman i know.

"It just I'm going to miss you a lot"

"Yea i know me too,i love you"i hug her so hard, i didn't know when i started crying too.

"Okay okay that okay,we get it,you are going to ruin your make up,and it almost time for you to go to church"my best friend anna scolded as she seperated us, ohh and she is also the chief bridemaid,i love her.

Ohhh okay i know I've been saying i love you to everyone,but it just that I'm the cheesy one,you know excessively emotional.mama said it okay that in time I'll learn how to control it,well who cares i love everyone,don't mind me,I'm just so
Happy right now "signs"

"oh yea what's the time anyway"

"it 9:30am and we need to get to church by ten, we should probably get going, unless you want to keep the groom waiting or maybe a little an...Xious. should we do that"anna looked at me with a mischievous glim,those eyes are full of mischieve.

"No no no don't look at me like that,you are not going to ruin my wedding day, what if he leaves, mother let go before anna start getting weird ideas, come on"i drag both of them towards the door.

"fine let go"anna huff as she removed her hand from mine.

Mama laughed "ahhhh you two are so dramatic,anna don't forget it's your turn next don't go be planning weird shit"

"Geez mama what's with the bad words arrrggghhh, don't go saying shit* it aint gon make you cool"i rolled my eyes at her,we love talking like this sometimes,we were never one of those boring family just me,my brother,my dad and mama.
I'm gon miss the good old days.

"Yea yea i said it what are you going to do about it"she hold on to her waist pretending to glare.

"Let goooooo don't you start bickering over there"anna shouted and we both burst out laughing.

"I going to miss seeing both of you together all the time"mama signed

"awwnnn i know, I'm going to miss you two...so much,come on let go or we going to be late for my wedding "i said dramatically as we march our way to the Ferrari, we said hello to the driver as he drives us towards the church.

We got to church 9:55am,i thought i was going to be late for my own wedding, i shouldn't have let both my mother and anna stay behind with me, i would have been more earlier if i had chosen one of the bridemaid instead,a pity i can't do that.thank God we made it 5 minute earlier. "Phew" that was a close one, i step out of the vehicle and said thanks to thomas, he is one of Luke's driver,he is so polite.

I made my way to the front of the door where the Bridemaids,my father,and the rest were, they did as we practiced until it was my turn, I'm so nervous, thank God my dad is here.

"Okay let do this bell"father whispered as the door of the church opened,i smiled at him he is the only one who calls me bell.

The walk was slow,damn it,until my eyes met luke,wow he is so handsome, who created this guy,this is what God meant when he said i created man in my own image.

he returned my smile as i smiled at him his teeth are so perfect,i didn't know when we got to the altar,i was so mesmerized by him,he took my hands as soon as father released it and he nodded. Men... I rolled my eyes.

After saying our vows the priest said "do you isabella Samantha bolton take luke nathan decraw as you lawfully wedded husband.

"Yes i do"i said without hesitation

"do you luke nathan decraw take isabella samantha bolton as your lawful wedded husband"

"Yes i do"luke replied,his voice is so deep,awwwwnnn.

"i now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss your bride"the priest smiled

I'm not the shy type, but kissing in front of everyone was kind of intimi... I couldn't finish that thought before nate had me bent backwards and started exploring my mouth,and i gladly kiss him back, i didn't know we took long until the priest cleared his throat,nate put me back on my feet, he hold onto me like he knew i was dazzled ,
i smiled at him.i love this man.

"Congratulation little sis"logan said as he hugs me,he moved onto nate and hugged him too.

"Thank you jerk where is maria anyway"i looked around

"She is with mother probably somewhere gossiping"

"Mrs decraw"i heard someone said behind

I turned around "yea... that me"i laughed

" Congratulation to you both"the stranger shaked hands with my husband, yea my husband wow i still can't believe it.

"Thank you"i replied

"Hmmm isabella this is mr montano he is one of the investors in one of my companies,he owns a publishing company."

"nice to meet you sir,I'm glad you could attend"

"That no problem,could i steal nate for a second"mr....hmmmmmm oh montano said.

"Ohhhh, yea it fine"i watched as they walked away

"Congratulation bella,let me see those beautiful hands"anna squealed

I showed her my hands,she took it and started examining the ring.

"Wow it so beautiful bella,now seeing all this, i want to get married also, you look so happy,time for the reception anyway"she was talking when nate appeared behind her.

"Are you ready to go,the cake is not going to slice itself"he hold out his hands to me as he says hello to anna.

We got to the reception around 2:pm,the speeches were so nice, Anna's made me cry the most, we didn't finish the reception before we left,i don't know where exactly we are going for our honeymoon,anytime i ask nate he says it a suprise. I sat silently in the car beside him holding on to his arms and resting my head on his shoulder.

"nate where are we going"

"Home"nate said as he looked at me dead in the eyes.
Wait what just happened,he must be exhausted from the wedding and all,I'm exhausted too.

"Okay"i said patiently,maybe he as a suprise for me at our new house.the drive home was awfully silent, he seem to be in deep thought, but it okay I'll ask once we get home.