03

The next day, you go to school as normally the only strange thing was you haven't been bullied for now. You go straight to your class, you didn't want to ruin your good vibe by seeing your bullies.

"[name]-chan, hi!" Suna said as soon as you enter the class.
"Why are you so happy today?" you said while you put your things down and sit on the chair.
"Because today you give me the drawing. Is it ready?"

You could say that he's very excited about seeing the drawing that you almost forget about it.

"Yes, don't expect at too much cause i finish it at 1 am." you said taking the drawing out of you're bag and give it to Suna.
"That's so cool. I like it. You're so good at this, [name]-chan."
"I'm glad you like it."
"Wait, you didn't signed the drawing."
"I didn't think that you want me to sign the drawing."
"No, i want you to sign it!"

You sight. You take a pencil out from your bag and you sign the drawing without destroying it.

"Now it's perfect. My sister would like it." Suna smiled.
"Why, she would want a drawing with you. Anyway, i'd like to meet your sister." You said.
"She would like to meet you too, but you guys can't." Suna said while he puts the drawing in his bag in a safe place.
"Why not? You don't want me to be your sister friend?" you ask.
"No, she would like to have you as a friend but you can't meet her."
"You got secret and i understand that. You don't have to tell me about it, you know me just for a day." he didn't respond to you, he just give you a smile.

《...》

"So, [name]-chan, for how long have you been bullied?" Suna asks.

You don't remember why you accept to walk home with him, but you accepted somehow.

"This is the second year of being bullied." you said.
"2 years is a long time."
"You're sister, for how long she's being bullied."
"I don't know, she didn't want to tell i found out a year ago." Suna said.

You know that he isn't feeling good talking about that, even though you don't know why, he loves his sister a lot or this is what he shows.

"You have sister or brothers?" he asks.
"No."
"What's your parent's job?"
"My dad died in a car accident 10 years ago, i don't really know what my mom's job is but she isn't in Japan anymore but she supports me financially and i talk to her when she has time."
"Oh, i'm sorry. So, that means you're staying alone?"
"Yes, my grandma visits me at weekends but she doesn't come too often." you said.
"Then, would you mind if i come to spend a day with you?"
"No, but why do you want to befriend with me?" you ask.

You don't know him for a lot of time, you have friends but you don't talk with them because they are the popular persons in the school. You don't mind to spend time with him, you like his company somehow, but you're not that open. You're still scared about bullying just because today didn't happen that doesn't mean that tomorrow won't happen.

"Well, you have something in common with my sister and i like your company. Don't get me wrong, the only thing that you have in common with my sister is the skills in drawing." he said embarrassed somehow.
"Oh, you can bring her in the weekend too. I'd like to talk with her."
"I can't. Maybe i'm gonna tell you in the weekend why."
"If you say so."

You thought that his sister is having some problems with her health and that's the reason, or that she isn't in Japan anymore or she doesn't talk to Suna and her parents. There are a lot of possibilities that you have in you're mind but you never think a little deeper about it. The only thing that you gonna do is wait for Suna to tell you about her.