06

"So, [name]-chan, one of my friends asked me to introduce you to them. And it's okay if you don't want cause they really piss me off, just some of them, but you know you don't have to do itー"
"No, it's okay. I mean they are your friends how bad it could be?"

(...)

"This is bad."

Suna was right, is bad. Approximately all of them punch each other to get some food or a drink. And when a white-black hair boy cough all of them freeze in their strange position that they have.

"You all wanted Suna to bring his friend here so you could know her, but if you act like this she won't want to meet you guys anymore." the white-black hair boy gets up from his seat. "I'm sorry about them."
"Oh, don't worry about it." you tried to smile.

All the boys get on their seats like some little boys that their mom yelled at them.

"He is Kita, he takes care of all of us." Suna whisper into your ear.

I hope this won't get worse. you and Suna though.

(...)

"Suna is the best middle blocker. You should see him blocking Osamu. That's a perfect moment." Atsumu said.

As you get from Suna, Atsumu is a narcissist and he talks a lot about himself, and probably today he isn't in his good mood or he just wants to make you like Suna more, causee that can be a reason to.

"Actually isn't, Suna always block me." Osamu said as he puts a lot of food into his mouth.
"But it's funny." his twin laugh.

Also, you notice how the rest of the team is kinda calm and don't really talk that much expect the twins, who are or fighting or they just talk about subjects that you'll never hear again, which sometimes was interesting but not all the time because after all Atsumu and Osamu say all the things. Sometimes is funny but just sometimes.

"[name]-chan." the twins said at the same time as they get their chairs closer to you.
"Are you attracted to Sunarin?" Atsumu asks.
"What?"
"This dumbass asks if you like Suna like if you have a crush on him."
"Wh-what?" your face turned red, you laid on the back, you end being on the floor because you laid too much on the chair and you fall.
"For sure she's in love with him." Atsumu said to Osamu as they both stare at you.
"Osamu. Atsumu. Why don't you help [name]-chan do get up and do not stress her with all your stupid things?" Kita said.

Even if you wanted Suna to help you, he couldn't he was at the long line to use the bathroom.
As the twins get up from their seats they were able to even treat you like a princess while they are some servants or something like that. They also make sure that you aren't hurt.
You still don't understand why they are this scared of Kita he seems pretty nice and kind.

"Sorry, [name]-chan." they both apologize.
"Oh, it's okay."
"But still, [name], you really like Suna, don't you?" Atsumu said.
"I prefer not to answer to your question." you said as your face was more reddish than before.

(...)

"I hope you had fun." Suna said as you both walk to your house.
"Yeah, it was fun. I mean Atsumu and Osamu were a bit annoying but it was okay after all."
"I'm sorry. I hope they didn't make you feel uncomfortable."
"No, no. It was fun, I mean they aren't this annoying."
"If you gonna know them well it will not be like that. Osamu will start to not talk not because he doesn't want to talk with you but this is how he is but Atsumu, Atsumu would not shut the fuck up." Suna said and you start laughing.
"Thank you for today, Suna. It was fun."