07

"Good morning, sleepyhead." you said as you saw Suna entering the school gates. "We are both late now."
"I never text you with 'omg [your name] wait for me cause I'm stupid and I will get lost blah blah' so you didn't have to wait for me." he said as he yawns.
"Okay, fine, next time go to the chemistry class if you know where that is." you turn around and walk away.
"Wait! Since when we do chemistry?"

Even though you hate hitting yourself this time, a palm face wasn't enough. You remember that in the day you had chemistry he had to go to the director's office because he had something to sign as a new student. So normally he does know where the chemistry class is.

"[your name], you hoe."

Your ears paid attention. It was strange, how he calls you. He didn't give you a reason to stay, to turn around, or to walk away. Then why did you freeze? Surprised? Scared? Yeah, both of them. When you thought that everything was alright.

But [your name] the word isn't painted in pastel and warm colors. a voice inside your head said.

You should expect this. another one said.

You knew that he won't stop until he sees you dead and you know it.

You think Suna, a random boy that just popped in your life, will be a prince in a shiny armor? You are stupid.

Poor [your name], only [your age] years. I hope you had fun, because this seems like it's your end.

"[your name]!"

[...]

It was bright and it was impossible to sleep like this. It was like someone put two lights right in front of your eyes. But you didn't want to wake up, it was good to sleep. It was cool if you could see what will happen in your life if you weren't in this situation.

"[your name]..."

Suna?

"I know that probably you don't hear me or you do, who knows I never been in this situation but it's not the first time when I do this, you know that my sister died, I seriously want him to die as much as I want you to live."

Me? To live?

"You seem a lot like my sister but you are also very different from her. You know, it's funny how I'm doing this another time, sitting on a chair waiting and nothing to happen and eventually leaving. I'm sorry. No, that's the same thing I said to my sister, and nothing happened. I wish you to live, maybe you don't want to, but I want to."

'I wish you to live'? Suna what are you talking about?

"My speech is useless, it won't change anything, right? I mean I wish he would, but it's just some words that will be forgotten. I couldn't keep my promise I made to myself. How pathetic and stupid I am. I should leave your parents will be here soon."

It was hard to talk. It was painful to talk. But you tried.

"S...Suna?" it was hard to look at him cause you don't see clearly.
"[your name]?! Thank god, you live!"

[...]

"No, wait," you tried to not laughed. "tell me again. Who was your first girlfriend?"
"I won't say that again!" Suna said annoyed.
"Please!"
"My dad, he was my first...girlfriend." he looked down embarrassed as you laugh so loud. "I was 5, I didn't know what a girlfriend was!"

Everything he will say he won't change anything, you'll just laugh louder and louder.

It's your second week in the hospital, the doctor didn't let you go home. Long story short, your bully shot you, well not your bully but someone who knows him. He shot you in the back of your neck, the doctors we're surprised that you lived after that. Both of them were on drugs. This what Suna and the doctors said because you didn't remember anything about it. After that Suna tried to hype you up.

"Okay, okay, but how about when the twins come here."
"Suna, no! I don't want to remember that! I was so embarrassed."
"Atsumu wanted to kiss-kiss you."
"Oh my God! Suna!"
"You should see the good part, Kita-san slapped him after that."
"At least that!"

------

Hi there guys! I'm sorry that I didn't update the story until now, but I found some free time to write again on my story. But this is not the reason why I write this message.
Firstly, yes, this chapter maybe is too different from how the story been, because until now I didn't mention guns or drugs but I couldn't think of something better, even like this I hope you guys like this chapter at least a little bit.
Secondly, this story will end in the next chapter, I'm so sorry if you wanted the story to be longer but personally, I can't find something better than this. Be safe guys, love ya. ♡