Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Y/N. Most people call me sapphire because of me deep navy blue sparkling eyes. I'm going to tell you how I met my cold human mate.

Y/N POV:

I wake up to the sunlight peeking into my room through the half closed curtians. I sit up with my long black hair falling to my waist, with a few strands  stilling poking out. I get up stretching heading towards the bathroom, ready to start the day. I remove every article of clothing I have on, ready for a nice soothing lukewarm shower. I get in letting the water run down my smooth fair skin that looks like honey in the sun. I wash my hair and body with my favorite vanilla and strawberry body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.  I wrap my body and hair in a towel while washing my face and brushing my teeth. I quickly finish drying off and put on a pink flowy at the bottom high-rise mini skirt, with a white long sleeve turtle neck, and white nike air force 1 with butterflies painted on them. I brush my smooth silky hair leaving it down. I grab some lip gloss that gives my lips a redish tint to them, I coat my plump heart shaped lips, and add some mascara to make my lashes a little longer. I fix my thin arched eye brows. The whole look along with my small button nose makes me look innocent and cute. I walk towards the front door grabbing my black backpack and an apple. I mind link my parents telling them  that I'm heading to school. I walk to school since it's not to far from home. 

I arrive to school and head to my first class. I sit in my seat and pull out a book. I see the teacher walk in with a boy ........