chapter 2

The teacher walks in with a boy.....

He is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, as soon as I see him I feel  a rush of euphoria. My wolf is jumping around screaming "MATE! MATE!" My eyes begin to have a small glow, as I stare at his perfect mint green hair. I keep starring at his dark brown eyes, hoping he'll look my way.

Yoongi's Pov:

I look around to see every fcuking girl in class gawking over me, even some guys. I turn my head waiting for the teacher to allow me to introduce myself. " Now lets listen to this young man's introduction." The teacher says as he steps aside giving me the floor. I step up and begin to speak in a very monotone voice saying " Hi, I'm your new classmate, Min Yoon-Gi."

Y/N's Pov:

My heart flutters when I hear his name, repeating it over and over again in my head as if I need it to breath. I see the teacher pointing in my direction and Yoon-Gi heading towards me. The butterflies in my stomach keeps increasing with every step he takes. I can feel my cheeks heat up and turn a bright red as I try to focus on my book, and not my mate.

Yoon-Gi's Pov:

I sit next to the girl Mr. Han told me to. I can see her cherry shade cheeks as she tries not to look at me. I get this weird feeling while I'm near her, making me want to get closer to her in any form or way. I just keep wondering ....... Why?