Cave

The video is who your father is. So if you don't know who Chernabog is please watch the video and enjoy the chapter :)

Hades pov 

I was spying on my daughter Mal and her friends as they left the isle but then I notices this beautiful girl. She had stunning wings and horns that kind of reminded me of a gargoyle. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was flowy. Her eyes sparkled a vibrant (e/c)they drawled you in like you were in a trance. She had to be the fairest of them all then I saw the limo drive away but see was still here why didn't see go.  I didn't want her to see me watching her so I run to the other side of the building. But instead of her going the way I originally was he started run this way. I looked everywhere but her then I feel some bump into me and we fell who ever it was. Was now on top of me and the squirmed a little  and I guess they notice that they were on someone and they look down and I look up to make I contacted.  It was that girl my daughter's friend so I smirked and said " Your cute and all but can you get off me?" She instantly stood up and said " Um hey sorry about that I'm (y/n) and you are?" I was now standing and I looked at her and smirked " Hades,... next time watch where your going" I looked Her up and down. She then looked at me and said " No Next time you should move out the way, oh and I'd don't need your crap old man" I chuckled and smirked while she winked. Damn she was feisty and I liked that I her what sound like a group of people call her name "(y/n) where are you young lady you were suppose to give us and update an hour ago." My hair is now flaming and was pissed  I to see Maleficent and her bunch of idiots. Maleficent face full of anger. Then I was Circe pull (y/n) to her while Maleficent march towards me and said " Who do you think you are talking to (y/n) I don't want you around my friends kids I especially do want you around Mal!" she was absolutely fuming  then wink smirking at (y/n) and said "See you around kid."  I then went home and spent my hours think about her. Then when I realized If her mother was Circe then her father must be Chernabog.  

Your pov

I was still a little tipsy when I stopped in front of the cave his cave I really want to go in I wondered what he was doing. So I looked for a way in lucky there was apart of the fence that bend high enough for me to fit under. It was dark with almost no light  I end up falling down a flight of stairs I reach the bottom and stood up to see him staring at me while he sat in his recliner. "How'd you get in, and why are you here?" he said so I walked towards him and said "I was just passing by and thought I'd say Hi, sooo umm Hi" He gave me a smirk then his face changed and he said "Were you drinking?" I replied "No but Uma gave me a drink she called rum on the rocks, she said it's a traditional pirate drink."  He stare at you like you were oblivious to your own words. "what ?" you said looking into his amazing blue eyes and he stared into your (e/c) eyes. " Let me walk you home its late and you don't know who could be around." You look at him and nod with a big cheesy smile on your face as you walk arm in arm home.

  Hey short this was such a short chapter I've been busy and I had writers block